Basic PvP builds

Yeah. Wasn't calling Sidewinder Bronze, but that would have been funny.

I can assure you I am no Bronze level player. I know my strategies and concepts, so please think twice before randomly pulling a League Card that doesn't apply to me.

I wasn't refering to you. I was referring to the original poster, Calvin, who is bronze. I was actually saying that the build you recommended is probably more solid in Bronze than a 3 stalker rush, which might be able to counter your build (as stated by Sidewinder) but not if you don't have the micro. Not only did another player clarify who I was talking about, but I did as well several posts up.

Please make sure you're comprehending what you're reading before you make any assumptions about me, I'm not one to pull the league card, especially as a lowly platinum.

Edit: Guilt you're Diamond, how could you possibly think I was referring to you? Especially after I was saying the build you recommended is probably pretty good for the OP, since it won't require as much micro as a stalker-centric opening. I do not understand how people on these forums can think you're criticizing or disagreeing with them when you are obviously agreeing.
Edited by Prome on 12/3/2012 6:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sorry Guilt, I don't mean to offend you. This is one of my pet peeves, when you agree with someone and they argue with you. :)

Nice post about the Adelscott build, it seems like a good build, barring insane micro from the opponent. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]