StarCraft® II

How did you get your Bnet name??

How did you come up with your Bnet name. Mine is named after the kaiju Mecha King Ghidorah but I had to shorten so I got rid of King and changed Ghidorah to its original Japanese name of Ghidrah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txB9m6n_L58

MKG in action
Reply Quote
CrymsonRaven

Cerberus Rain...

Just popped right out of my head and I just did, "Why not,"
Reply Quote
When I was a wee lad, I played my first flash game, it required a name. I was wondering what to choose, until my sister said, "Just use your initials and the first three letters of your first name!", so I did it. I liked, no, loved the name that resulted, and have used it, or variations of it (DacAttack, DacdEr, or Redcad) ever since. And thus, I win the award for the most boring name story.

Edit: I also have kept it due to this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lge2_H_8IQ .
Edited by Dacder on 11/22/2012 5:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
Name randomly popped into my head.
Reply Quote
I remember when I first came here I thought KO was a girl.
Reply Quote
O_O

And why would that be?
Reply Quote
O_O

And why would that be?
Should we release the Vokdalings on his !@#?
Reply Quote
CR, open fire!
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 05:59 PMPosted by KnarledOne
CR, open fire!
Where's the interplanetary Vokdaling Cannon set up at?
Reply Quote
Well, at least mine is more interesting than CR's and KO's.
Reply Quote
Hey hey just saying, your name sounded girlish!!
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Dacder
I'm CR on here and Xbox Live. Look... I was bored at the time...
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 06:01 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I don't want to tell you my name on live...let's just say my sister picked it, and she wasn't all that old...

Offtheheeeezy, ready for service. If the name change was free, trust me, it'd be Dacder.
Reply Quote
KnarledOne

Gnarled (mispelling intentional) means twisted.

Girlish?

Actually, your love of kittens and your usage of the Lockwell portrait made me think you were a girl.
Edited by KnarledOne on 11/22/2012 6:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Actually, your love of kittens and your usage of the Lockwell portrait made me think you were a girl.
Didn't we all? I thought he was a girl girl.
Reply Quote
All the other ports I had were lame and it was only until smylez sid that tha I would luuv kittens.
Reply Quote
My name came from the character in the game Unreal Tournament III, the Ronin trooper and the sister of the main character.
Before I swapped to this name, my other name was BlackDragonLord in honor of the first RP character I ever made, who had a pet Black Dragon. They shared a linked consciousness and body, so if one of them died, the other would have died.
Reply Quote
I used Lockwell when I first got here because it was that or the defaults, then I won my sweet, beautiful Ovielord.
Reply Quote

I don't want to tell you my name on live...let's just say my sister picked it, and she wasn't all that old...

Offtheheeeezy, ready for service. If the name change was free, trust me, it'd be Dacder.
"It is. I was originally plasmaman, and now I am ShadowFury. Which came due to me loving the Shadows and being quite quick with a temper."

"I did think Mecha was a girl until about 3 months ago."
Edited by ShadowFury on 11/22/2012 7:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
0-0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]