StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, Discussion II

I agree wit amulet on one part but I will definately edit my OP on Friday. I will put that they got bigger and stronger over those years (meaning that their average size be that of a bobcat)
Reply Quote
"H0mo Sapius may not have started out advanced. But they were highly intelligent and didn't respond to instinct as much. They were strategists from the beginning, curious from the beginning. It didn't take us long to figure out how to make weapons out of bones, flint, and sticks, we were able to make houses out of sticks and animal hides. We learned how to make second skins. We were intelligent from the very start."
Reply Quote
And no thought on what I posted? Fine, I'll use them for me >:)
Reply Quote
Alright y'all, Dacder's about to get all crazy on yo' minds. *Random crowd cheering and laughing*

Seriously though..

First off, saying evolution caused it...in 100-200 years....do you realize how utterly preposterous that is? That's like saying that in 1000 years earths continents will be re-arranged. It will take millions of years for that, as it will take tens of thousands, hell, tens of MILLIONS of years for cats to evolve to that level.

As for your saying that "Bilbo and Frodo were little just kicked @$$". Let me use what I remember of the books to make this look silly.

-Both used Sting, an extremely powerful artifact.
-Both had absurd luck on their sides.
-Both had prophecy on their sides.
-Each fought their battles with powerful backup. (The 11 (?) Dwarves for Bilbo, A huge army of Elves, Humans, and Dwarves for Bilbo later on, Eagles for Biblo, and The Fellowship for Frodo)
-They each had the one ring (Invisibility)
-They each had Gandalf on their side.

And that's all I could think of right there. Sorry Mecha, but nobody likes your race. *Drops the Mic*
Edited by Dacder on 12/17/2012 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Spell check on iPod is !@#$ed but I'll definately edit my OP wen I can
Reply Quote
What the... What did I miss!? Dac... What is that?
Reply Quote
Apparently Mecha's cat race has stirred the hornets nest and everyone who is riled up is saying how terrible it is.

I've created such a good pet!
Reply Quote
Apparently Mecha's cat race has stirred the hornets nest and everyone who is riled up is saying how terrible it is.

Or a stupid one.
Reply Quote
Guys, leave Mecha alone.

Mecha, No, your cat race will NEVER work.
Reply Quote
Boooooooo. Damn I was excited but whatevs I think the other races are very boring so yeah no being one of them.
Reply Quote
You really should keep bias to yourself. Hell Mecha, I even gave you an idea that made sense. Thank you for making me look like an @ss for trying to help you
Reply Quote

Or a stupid one.

You just don't understand my genius.
Reply Quote
Mecha, you could always just be a plain ol' Separatist.

12/17/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Zarkun
Thank you for making me look like an @ss for trying to help you

Why would you look like an @$$ for trying to help someone? We all understand that you were just trying to help.
Reply Quote
Zarkie I said that I would heavily edit my OP and implement a lot of your ideas. It's just Markus said I should make a char using one of the existing races but I find them a bit uncool for my taste.I am grateful to u Zarkun
Reply Quote
Ah, well, misinterpretation. Still, if you're all ok with it, I may just use the Imperium...I'll toy with the idea at least for now.
Reply Quote
"Mecha, just join any race. None of them are boring. They all have something interesting about them. Lizard humanoids who get along well with birds and are carnivorous, and it allows for unique options. Highly advanced and old race with weak Psionics that are increased by technology, as well as having powerful warriors. A race of bugs with natural defenses. A race of werewolf like animals. And these are just the ones I can recall."
Reply Quote
Here are some more ideas (put in an application format to make easy).

Note: Not an actual application.

^Dacder^
Name: G.F.A.O (Galactic Feline Alliance Organization)

After a while, Dominion experiments began using cats. One of these, coined project A.E.T (Advanced Evolution Theory/Testing) used artificially enhanced felines of nearly every variety to colonize a planet. This testing increased size, strength, and most of all, intelligence. The researchers left the cats on a planet for about one-hundred years, and when they came back, found a small society. Planning on furthering the experiment, the researchers, who found that the cats were nearly as smart as people, left the group of felines technology with which to experiment on. Soon, this surprisingly adept race had constructed their own fleets, a military, cities, and a successful society. This highly disturbed many of the scientists, and the dominion was convinced to attack these creatures, but when the expedition force (which was far too small) failed, the cats started manufacturing their small-arms, and taught themselves how to use them. The cats think of humans as gods and devils, the scientists loving gods, (Named: Sintifika), and the soldiers devils (Named: Millitirai).
Edited by Dacder on 12/17/2012 8:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
No, Stop. No cats!
Reply Quote
Hot damn that's a great idea Dac but replace Dominion with Confederacy and Zarkun you could use the Imperium just change their origins and toy around with them

WE WANT CATS Markus!!!!! You know you want emmm
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 12/17/2012 8:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Mark, you're losing the battle. And I'm only toying with the idea. I'm going to keep the origin, but change their reveal to shortly after Execrate, IF I decide to do it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]