StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, Discussion II

11/28/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Jester
Is there turrets on the station that I can use to shoot at people?

There are turrets, but you can't hack them. Simply because they are one of the primary defense mechanisms. You can't destroy the station. Remember, you loose the battle.

Also, I want a ship or a commanding officer(Or someone else who would hold "plans" with them.) to die or get captured so that we can recover their plans.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/28/2012 4:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
IN the station, you know, in hallways and corners, rooms, ect.
Reply Quote
Only in key area's. And they are all concealed.

Sorry, I edited my last post.
Reply Quote

Also, I want a ship or a commanding officer(Or someone else who would hold "plans" with them.) to die or get captured so that we can recover their plans.

Shield Generator room. The abomination with the shoulder guns is the one that'll be captured. Then you can interrogate him all you want.
Reply Quote
Okay. Any suggestions to take him down? With a squad or...
Reply Quote
Well, he's tougher than a siege tank, and he has AoE attack plus he can use fallen weapons. I guess the best to do is just engage from cover as much as possible. He's not alone either so be careful.
Reply Quote
Should Lt. Scout take 'em out? It seems he and his squad would be the only ones able to anyways.
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 04:59 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Should Lt. Scout take 'em out? It seems he and his squad would be the only ones able to anyways.
You are forgetting a powerful asset that I control that is still being controlled.
Reply Quote
You are forgetting a powerful asset that I control that is still being controlled.

Should the Demon try to fight it, it'll take quite a bit to KO, but its probably the best way.

Its truely up to you who fights it Markus.
Edited by Jester on 11/28/2012 5:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
CR can fight it if that is what he wishes. Lt. Scout will save the councilors then. Jester, the Kalavaris have a fleet in orbit around the Citadel creating a blockade, right?
Reply Quote
No. They don't have ships making a blockade, since all of their troops had a huge portal jump from one location to the station. Why, want me to make one?

Also, what plan is Samantha talking about?
Edited by Jester on 11/28/2012 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
That was me saying "Go away" But making it rather funny and stuff.. Lol... Idk, I guess I could have just said, "JESTER NOOZZ THATZ BAAAADDD!!!"

But that's fine, I dont really care anymore.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/28/2012 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Aurora is going to get converted.

Saevire is going to die trying to save her.
Reply Quote
converted? To what?

11/28/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Jester
Why, want me to make one?

Nah, its fine, just wondering.
Reply Quote
What was phase five supposed to be, anywho?

Converted to one of the 'Abominations'.
Edited by Jester on 11/28/2012 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
The part where the shuttle comes down, blows up the wall and flies away with all the council members in there. Lt. Scout has other plan's, however.
Reply Quote
---Announcement---

Separatist Space is not going how I'd hope. At every turn I find chaos, arguing and many other... suckish things...

I think the root of the problem is all the politics combined with too many lore clashes between all the races (unstoppable force. I am considering many options such as:

-Time warping one/two weeks.
-Shutting down the RP for good.
-Shutting down the RP and starting another that is not Politic based.
-Shutting down the RP and starting a text adventure... or something... IDK.
Reply Quote
You have to understand, the most chaotic event in the RP just happened...it won't be like that for a while, most likely.
Reply Quote
The problem is the story is in a mess, the characters are in a mess, the whole RP is just a mess.
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 08:21 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
-Time warping one/two weeks.

you've got my vote.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]