StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, Discussion II

12/07/2012 04:11 PMPosted by morrjo
Feh. Curse my real life, taking away from things I'd rather do. After being mauled by a variety of things, I finally have enough free time to RP again. What the heck happened, in 4+ installments?!
You don't want to rely on me.... For I haven't been in a good mood for the past week. You have to ask someone else that.................................................................
Reply Quote
He wasn't specifically asking you...

Anyways, Morrjo. You missed... Quite a bit. An agent of the Black Peace got captured during an attack on the Citadel. After her capture, Lt. Scout learned that the Black Peace's next target is a world called Execrate. The whole fleet of allies against the Black Peace are meeting there now to ambush the BP.

Although it is widely accepted among the councilors that the BP are behind this, it is still uncertain whether Captain Luis is leading them.
Reply Quote
Oh, and I made a comeback with a character who will be getting an armor and character class rename here soon.
Reply Quote
Um... Didn't understand that. What that translated to in my mind was, "I'm submitting another char. soon."

Amiright?Prollynot...

Here is my logical thought process.(In case you were wondering how I thought of such obsurdity)

12/07/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Zarkun
Oh

Zarkun is throwing an interjection, meaning he is just offering it as a side note.

I made a comeback with a character

I am forced to assume at this point that it has to do with a character you previously had that will make an appearance in this RP.

who will be getting an armor and character class rename

Detail that I just need to save in my brain for later time, not necessarily relevent now. Makes sense with the Interjection.

here soon.

These two words seal the deal. You say, "here" Implying its in this RP and Soon, implying that it is coming in the near future, which would explain why I don't see a character sheet.

endwierdmode/

That is how I think of every single post :P
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 12/7/2012 11:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
I mean Joey will be getting a new suit of armor and weapons soon. Both inspired by a game I've been playing.
Reply Quote
Ooh, what game?
Reply Quote
It's called Elsword. Good game, lots of cool ideas.
Reply Quote
Hey fella's.

Separatist Space doesn't know it yet but they are about to get hit hard by war. A brutal war that could very well push the Separatists to extinction lest things go the way they have been going. This war is going to be a brutal, creating battle across many worlds.

I wanted to possibly give us an opportunity to make a character who is in the Black Peace. It may be a good idea, it might not. To be honest I am still going back and forth. What say you?
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 12/9/2012 2:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
I don't know, I would think that would be a good idea, the only problem being that it would "humanize" the BP more than you might want to.
Reply Quote
Let him Dacder.... I could make a very interesting twist...
Reply Quote
.... ummm well me as BP ..... bad and i already dont use most of the char's i have in here and im already going to bring more ....... nope im not gona make a BP member.
Reply Quote
<CrymsonRaven>
Name: Cassidy Conner
Race: Terran (???)
Profession: Smooth Talker
Equipment: Switchblade
Backstory: He was needed for an important business trip down near Separatist Space and once he got there he did exactly that... He managed to buy off a nice pub to help further his game. He is making a killing at what he does, sweet talking the gals, persuading the guys... And at the end, he makes the cut.
Defining Characteristic: Rich brown wavy hair, lush green eyes, no facial hair at all, slender build with toned muscles, just under six foot.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/9/2012 11:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
ze mob is back :P
Reply Quote
<CrymsonRaven>
Name: Kyra Harmdas
Race: Terran (Wink, wink)
Profession: The Owner (You have to understand RPer lore in order to understand this one)
Equipment: Energy Revolver, Maya, Crescent Blade
Backstory: Owner of the Twisted Time, an arena type shindig that sold good food at a good price... As well as maybe some mystery meat to go with that potato an gratin. After meeting Torvus she found her way into Separatist Space, being stuck on the Citadel she is ever so just trying to get back home... For the navigation system was on the fritz and couldn't be repaired.
Defining Characteristics: To lazy right now... Will update this part later.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/9/2012 11:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
Ooh, the Owner. Interesting persona.
Reply Quote
I know....real interesting because the only one that 'knows' her is Torvus.
Reply Quote
Torvus is a coming back Mark!

<Zarkun>
Name: Torvus Jentus
Race: Terran
Armament: Long swords Glacies and Incendia, hidden blades (http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30500000/Hidden-blade-mk-1-assassins-creed-30589826-460-332.jpg For reference purposes.), throwing knives, Nanotech revolver (never requires a reload), and hidden arm cannon.
Backstory: Was working freelance as an assassin for a long time when one of his jobs crossed with Markus. Working together, they made short work of the target. Decided to stick with him after words. Left the Dishonored after a job gone south and vanished for six months. When he came back, he was captain of the Arthur-Class Cruiser Retribution and a brilliant military leader.
Defining Characteristics: Scar across his left eye and several along his arms.
Appearance: Wears a prototype Diablo-Class power armor that is body fitting and hides the arm cannon until activated. Only the eyes and nose are visible, nothing else. Dirty blonde hair, green eyes skinny, but muscular, build, sun-tanned skin.
Reply Quote
Awesome! I love Torvus<3

I am quickly liking Joey more though...

Quick question, why is he coming back?

CR, you posted two Characters. Are those suppose to be people in the Black Peace, or just regular characters?

12/09/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Dacder
the only problem being that it would "humanize" the BP more than you might want to.

Very true, but I have considered that cost. After the war breaks out and is full blown, people will start to realize that they are human and it will humanize them anyways. Hence, why I thought it might be fun to have some people make throw away characters just for the heck of it.
Reply Quote
Torvus and Kyra have a history.
Reply Quote
Ooh... So there will be more black screens? :P

Wait wait, nvm. Lol, Torvus is married(Engaged, in a relationship, whatever you want to call it.) with that one Lorian who I can't remember the name of right now... Liara? No...
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 12/9/2012 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]