StarCraft® II

Pre-Order/Buy. Beta Key HOTS?

Anyone know what we could do to let Blizzard know how bad their decision were / change things and receive our own beta keys?
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 10:38 PMPosted by AntiMatteR
^ That's really dumb... Blizzard should offer beta to those who purchase through them. Would be smart for blizzard to give beta with their pre-sale more money for them. :)

actually it would be less if you think about it! the more ppl go out and buy games the more money they get.
Reply Quote
I just found out $50+ later, that with virtual pre order, i dont get a beta for HotS. That seems to defeat the purpose of pre ordering through BLIZZARD ITSELF. Extremely dissapointed.
Reply Quote
I really just want the game and the beta but no Blizzard just has to go and screw a bunch of us who care. I just wanted to play but that is the very LAST time I buy directly from blizzard.
Reply Quote
Hmm... Does being a beta tester do anything other than getting the beta? Because I hate games that give rewards for that.
Reply Quote
I Purchased the Digital Deluxe version, and didn't get a beta key lol. Kind of sad how people get it for free is all I'm saying
Reply Quote
11/23/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Kzenk
So if you Buy HOTS in advance with blizzard officially you wont get a beta key? Might be a stupid question, but I don't see it offered anywhere so I am guessing that is the case I just wanted to make sure.

I bought collectors, and I got free beta key [i already had one]
Reply Quote
No joke lol
Reply Quote
Well yeah, I know, same deal here.... Thats why starcraft II is going down more and more...

My clan closed, simply because it requires a TAG before your name (stupid) but blizzard won't let you change ur name more than once a year ... U dont even have an option to change name... Not even for a fee, even though it should be free..

Yeah I know, I bought so much Blizzard products, including pre order heart of the swarm ??? I opened a ticket, still no beta key ...

Lol, Blizzard hasnt evoluted, I bet they have 50+ year olds making the important decision... Nothing against them but... Bust older people still weren't able to evolve their mind.. OPEN YOUR MIND BLIZZARD, LOL is owning SC, and its a free game...
Reply Quote
I am also having issues with Blizzard. I mean I only bought it this early THROUGH Blizzard so I can get the beta key. But it's stupid how they give through Amazon but doesn't give automatically when we buy through Blizzard directly.
Reply Quote
Lol, I cancelled my order, requested a refund, :D Got the regular version from Amazon, Got the beta key :D

Lol , shame.
Reply Quote
is there anyway to get a beta key if you preorder on battle.net?
Reply Quote
wanna give it to me?
Reply Quote
yes this is definatly not ok
Reply Quote
I just pre ordered my HOTS copy on Amazon. Downloaded the beta client, but still wont allow me to login. Says my region cannot be found. Anyone buy a copy off Amazon get their beta key within a short amount of time? Or do you have to wait the 5-8 days?
Reply Quote
Edited by bbcdn on 2/2/2013 2:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
How long did it take to get the key? I just put the order in on Amazon and submitted a request to get my refund on Battle.net.

Thanks
Reply Quote
i love starcraft
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]