Pre-Order/Buy. Beta Key HOTS?

got the digital deluxe in hopes of first pick on the beta waves XD - check out fry's electronics, they still have the collectors edition for $79.99
Reply Quote
I don't even know why I listen to the DBs on this forum. I grabbed the Digital edition from Blizzard thinking I was immediately in the beta. No ........ below is the news on getting into the beta .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update - December 21, 2012 - 5:00 p.m. PST: All players who pre-purchased the expansion digitally on Battle.net on December 19 & 20 are now also flagged for beta access.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great news, everyone!
Any players who pre-purchased the expansion digitally on Battle.net on or before December 18 are now flagged for Heart of the Swarm beta access. Additionally, players who digitally pre-order after December 18 will be added to the beta in waves on an approximately weekly basis. Read this blog for more information.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply Quote
i fully paid my game off from gamestop and i never got any beta key
Reply Quote
nice way to resucite a dead, useless, worthless post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]