StarCraft® II

The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn.

Zarkun... Zanon was supporting smylez.
Yea, who said I actually lost? Where did this conversation take place?
It occured when your thread died.
*holds up pencil sketch of a Zergling*

I drew. Oh, perhaps that is not what you referred to...

Would you like a scone?
I'm sorry... But I might have to side with Knarled on this one.
"That depends. Is it altered in any way, and why are you so nice all of a sudden?"
Oh my... can it be? After all these threads, will the Zanon's PRP Dynasty be overthrown? I can scarce believe what I hear! Treasonous talk from the mouths of those who were once the tyrant's most loyal followers!

And heavens, NO! I have never poisoned a customer. THat said...

*empties small vial over scone*

Enjoy your scone.

-Zanon quote.
Edited by KnarledOne on 11/23/2012 7:33 PM PST
You so paranoid! Lighten up!
"What was in the vile?"
Vial good sir! I see that you are already shaken up quite badly! Your nerves are everywhere!
I'll have a Korhallian Burgundy, and do you serve Steak and Potatoes?
I shake my head. "None of your crazy mumbo, jumbo today, smylez. I have serious things to consider."
Hm... not at this time, I fear, but perhaps I shall add that to the menu. Yes, I believe that is indeed a good plan, but I shall have to wait for my suppliers to deliver such things. I will place the order now.

And here is your drink. An excellent choice, good sir.
Edited by KnarledOne on 11/23/2012 7:40 PM PST
I should acquaint myself with the menu.

11/23/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Zarkun
I shake my head. "None of your crazy mumbo, jumbo today, smylez. I have serious things to consider."

Like your retirement plan or lack thereof? Smells like victory.
Edited by smylez on 11/23/2012 7:42 PM PST
Then at least give me some of your finest Korhallian Burgundy... Some serious !@#$ is about to happen in SS thanks to Laura.
Here it is. Very good year. It was laid down by NickDaMan. Almost as old as I am!
11/23/2012 07:41 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Some serious !@#$ is about to happen in SS thanks to Laura.

...meaning?...
*I draw the roach in close to me and I whisper in his ear* Zarkun is going to start a love plot in SS... And I mean she's gonna get nasty... And it involves a unsuspecting victim.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/23/2012 7:44 PM PST
Meaning: tread carefully, Stefan.
well that's going to be awkward... Stefan's in like his...late 60s...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]