StarCraft® II

The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn.

"Dijon mustard is the mustard for her."
Here you go, good sir.

Enjoy your kittens.
I walk into the bar, a business suit and tie setting me apart.

"I'll take one Extra Deliciously Tasty Biscuit, as well as a popsicle." I say to the Innkeeper.
*sets a steaming biscuit and a smoking drink in front of him*

Here you are, sir.
Would you like some toppings for the biscuit sir?
"No thank you." I say to smylez. I eat the biscuit, but throw the popsicle on smylez.

"EMBRACE THE CREATIVE KNOWELDGE!" I yell at him.
My creative juice are already at full capacity so it is a waste of a good popsicle. Shame on you!
"Lies!" I say, now throwing holy water on him. While nobody was looking, I'd teleported it from another dimension. As it burned him, I smiled.

"EMBRACE THE TRUTH!"
"It's wine kitty cat. It isn't holy water."
Suddenly, the water begins to burn smylez, cooking him alive.

"SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!"
"How you like my sun tan?"
I look at smylez, "Hybrids look better without being tanned." I then b!tch slap Dacder. "Shame on you." As I slap Dacder he slowly begins to disintegrate, I look at the unstirring blood and organs. "Why, I have just learned how to paralyze someone so much their organs stop working and the blood stops flowing! I'm a genius!"
Suddenly, the body comes back together, and I start throwing holy water on Shadowfury, burning through him painfully and at a remarkable speed.
The Holy Water stops taking effect. "It only works on those with corrupt souls. I have no soul. Therefore, I am immune." I stick Unholy Water into Dacder's mouth and he starts burning.
The holy water quickly flies back out, hitting Shadowfury and exploding, killing him.
"Again. No soul. Not possible. You require a soul to be effected by special waters." I reply, and look at Dacder, shaking my head.
Gentlemen, please. Try to remain calm. After all, this is a place of culture. If you have to disagree...

*holds up two swords*

Please settle your argument in a civilized manner.
I take one of the swords and cut off Dacder's head. I step up in a Highlander fashion and yell, "I AM IMMORTAL! I was immortal anyways, just really wanted to do that."
Be careful, you'll break those swords. They're antiques!
I glare at Knarled. "Do I care?" I whip the sword at the ground and watch it shatter because Knarled didn't want to buy wood. "That was your fault. The floor looks too much like wood."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]