StarCraft® II

The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn.

11/15/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Zarkun
Scotty Bolgers old no. 8: the good stuff

Prismatic Void -- Gets better with every drink. Has been known to be lethal.

The Bloody Medic -- kills the pain, but we still say you should have a doctor check that out.

Zergling “Special” -- “Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my rag-time gal…”

A few drinks that I feel need to be kept.
I'm not going to steal any of the Bar's drinks. Though once they admit defeat... eh, spoils of war in that case. And the Smylez was my invention, so I can justify taking it.
Well, it seems I am no longer needed around here. Perhaps retirement is the solution to a lot of my problems.
Oh, don't be silly, master Zarkun. You, retire? You're practically an infant compared to me or Smylez, and do you see us retiring?
No, but I don't believe that you or smylez have some of the...unique issues I have.
That's possible. What sort of issues?

I myself don't ordinarily post at this time of day, but I've been sitting around soaking my foot in epsom salts, so I have an excuse.
Well, I have a family to care for, jobs to find, and other issues like that. It's starting to feel like I'm a piece of paper.
True. Most of us don't have to worry about things like that for now. Except LeKroger. Perhaps you should do like he does and moderate the time you spend on the forums; he's been around a long time despite his responsibilities because he knows how to moderate.
Maybe. I don't know, I'm just kinda getting the distinct feeling that I'm not that well liked here. Maybe I'm crazy, but ya never know.
I think you are an excellent contributor. Just keep in mind: some people have had their sights set on the Bar for some time, and now that you're in charge of it it seems easy to overthrow because you're so new (relatively).
What nonsense, you thinking you aren't well liked here... Everyone has their moments, and most of the time we just screw with each other.
Well, we'll see. I create part four....
Indeed we shall. I bid you *gnaws on scone* adieu. May the best bar win.
I have a proposition which could work out nicely... That is if you show up...
What would that be?
It's easy, you and Zarkun create a Bar/Inn, you run the fancy gentlemen Inn, while Zarkun runs the Bar with a bullet served in the customers head. For some reason... I remember the bullet in the head before Zarkun was given the bar... Hmm...
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/25/2012 3:25 PM PST
zanon
*Looks around and sees everyone is sleeping/daydreaming/whatever.*

I grin spreads across my face as I quickly replace everyone's drinks with Urine. I then sit innocently in the corner.

My eyes flare with anger as I begin tearing my own flesh out, "THAT WAS SUCH A SFish MOVE!!! KNOCK IT OFF!!1!!1!1!!111" (The old SF, luckily he is not like that anymore.)

I pull my rifle and shoot every bottle, then replace it with what everyone had.

"Whew... Good thing nobody even noticed." >_>
Er... please refrain from such doings in my Inn. That was rather... uncivilized.

And no, that was more of a HBRB move.

GATHER TO ME, ALL WHO ARE LOYAL TO MY CAUSE! WE SHALL TRIUMPH IN THE END!!
"No." I set a drink on fire and throw it at KnarledOne.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]