StarCraft® II

The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn.

O_O

That is forbidden.

Need I do something DRASTIC?!
I set another drink on fire and throw it at KnarledOne. "I no rally under you. So might as well destroy what makes you seem like a good choice by destroying your fanciness."
*pulls out Zanon Revolver Official Replica and shoots SF in the head*

That is drastic. And entirely fancy. TRIKERK! CLEAN UP THIS MESS!

*watches as Zergling mops up SF's body*

Anyone else want anything to drink?
I wack the Zergling away and set fire to all the drinks, and to KnarledOne's collection of top hats.
Edited by ShadowFury on 11/26/2012 5:06 AM PST
My collection of... what?

And the liquor is securely locked up until I serve it, and kept in nitrogen flooded chambers.
Edited by KnarledOne on 11/26/2012 5:05 AM PST
"Top hats you fool."
I don't collect those... I just have a lot of them...
"You suck."
What is wrong with owning lots of top hats?
"No, it's not even demoralizing your fanciness that I burn your top hats."
Oh. Well, you could always join me. We created such mighty things once, working together. help me overthrow the opressors, and we shall rule the Galaxy together!

And did you see my uberpost in SS?
Yep, I still haven't finished reading it yet.
Have some tea and biscuits. Very good for your reading muscles.
TEA AND BISCUIT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIwrgAnx6Q8
Alright, a continuation of my RP idea question:

I have developed the idea for Reaper a little better. I want to make it similar to Cloaked Love, with a primary storyline focused on a single Reaper, but with others involved. Though I still think my idea for Project THANATOS was funny, it's not what I'm going for.

My other brand new idea is this: a sort of weird fantasy thing called Three. It is based on the idea that there are three realms: Kronos, Gnosis , and the Chaos. You must try to find out why you have suddenly found yourself in one of these three realms and ultimately save the Three Realms from an evil force known as Kenos.
I am going to leave the forums in order to completely focus on my studies. I will probably be back by summer or late spring. Though it was fun, RPing has become somewhat of an liability for me simply because I have no time and I am overburdened with school work. In addition, RPing has lost a bit of its magic and so it's the perfect time to go on break and experience other things.

That means that all the characters I have are either pulled out or left to the DM's devices. For World's End, that RP is likely dead unless someone wants to take it over and tell their own story or do a remake of it.

Good bye.
So instead of a Love Story about Ghosts and Spectre's... It's going to be a Love Story with Reapers?
11/26/2012 01:21 PMPosted by smylez
For World's End, that RP is likely dead unless someone wants to take it over and tell their own story or do a remake of it.
A remake would be better, it would also bring some fresh people in.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/26/2012 1:24 PM PST
11/26/2012 01:22 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
So instead of a Love Story about Ghosts and Spectre's... It's going to be a Love Story with Reapers?

"Feel da Reaper man!!"
-Reaper
knarled i need you in separtist space. replied to your comment :P
Done, dark.

Smylez, nooooooooooo...

Well, I guess I'm in charge now!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]