StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, IV

"Councilman Yuuk, these machines are property of the Imperium according to the international finder's laws. I must send warriors to take custody of them, immediately, as they have both killed Imperial citizens. Even if they are sentient, which is in doubt, they must be punished according to the laws of the Imperium. If they are not sentient, then they are Imperial property."
Yuuk and Ulna made eye contact. "We request more time to study the machine. Three days will suffice. Then the machine will be brought directly to your doorstep by our military personally." Ulna offered. Yuuk stayed silent, he didn't know how to answer quite frankly and the Imperial calling out his name personally was quite disturbing. What did he expect from him?
OOC: Mark your chars did take into account the recording i showed them earlier which is an actual post from KO back in thread 3 right?
OOC: Just in case you don't know, Tyrgone always addresses Yuuk because he is an Imperial citizen.

IC:

Kor'Tyrgone considers. "That... is acceptable. Three days."

OOC:

And that's just about it for me tonight, probably.
Edited by KnarledOne on 11/27/2012 6:15 PM PST
Right. But trying to turn Separatist against Imperial will prove unsuccessful unless worse things can be proven. But trust me, the recording will be taken into account... *Evil laugh while thinking about the near future*

How did you know Yuuk was an imperial Citizen? 0_o

I swear sometimes I think you are looking right into my brain when I think things...

IC:

Yuuk and Ulna made eye contact once more, then Yuuk nodded. "Milidia, Is it in your races will to become a council race?"
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/27/2012 6:17 PM PST
Alida started to panic, nothing she did was helping, the small ship slowly started turning, brandishing it's weapons towards the station, she ran to the radio.

{"Mayday, mayday! I am having problems with the ship, do not fire! This is not a hostile threat!"}
The traffic controller frowned at the radio, {Regain control of your ship or you will be treated as a hostile!} Fighter jets began scrambling... just in case.

What an odd ship... with an odd pilot... The ship controller thought to herself.

OOC:

I thought you took that back because Darkra said he took it straight from KO's post. You three should straighten that out... Just a hunch. I will reply if that is what you really want. But it could make the Vaxaraus look stupid if it turns out Darkra is right and it was straight from KO.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/27/2012 6:21 PM PST
jester did you not read what i said before THE RECORDING WAS NOT MODIFIED I CAN SHOW YOU THE POST WHERE KO SAID THAT YOU IDIOT
Whoa whoa, calm down you cyber bully ;)
Darkra, Jester said that to protect the Imperial's.
She heard it, but the ship wasn't going to be tamed.

{"Please, do not shoot! Somethings wrong...I request an emergency landing, I might be able to pull that off, but certainly not more!"} Alida says, panicking now.

Damn ship, oh god, if they shoot...
CR, nomatter why he said it it doesn't matter if he was lying.

IC:

{Request comfirmed. There is an emergency landing platform ship repair bubble above the hanger. Please note that all damage to the station can and will be the responsibility of you or your government to repay.}
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/27/2012 6:24 PM PST
HAHAHA! You fool. Who vill deny ze Imperium what it decides? HAHAHA! None is as mighty as the Imperium. Ve have destroyed all who called us enemy, and our allies live in fear of us. Hehehe. You, foolish machine, are property of ze Imperium according to ze Finder's Law. Ve found you, you are ours. Perhaps you should sink tvice before you offend us. Besides," he said, leaning closer. "You are a machine. Nobody vould disapprove of vhat ve do vis you. You should be glad ve have not destroyed you, most vould have dismantled you immediately, or perhaps destroyed you visout giving a thought to your value."

there a quote but is just cheeses me off when someone takes semi-control of my chars and tries to change their intention with em
What I'm saying is that Jester was having his bot tell everyone that there was some editing involved. He's just protecting the name of the Imperial's for he knows that it could cause trouble if it's true.

It's not edited but he's trying to trick the others into believing it's edited.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/27/2012 6:25 PM PST
"YOU SPELLED THE NAME WRONG! IT'S NOT THAT HARD! IT'S MERIDIA! I CAN UNDERSTAND A MINOR MISTAKE SUCH AS CRYMSON MADE! BUT NOT A WHOLE RESPELLING!" I pull out a large machine gun out of my pocket and aim it at Markus.

"Yes, we shall join." Meridia answers in a polite tone. Despite the woman getting her name wrong. "And it is Meridia, not Milidia."
Yes I understand, CR. What I'm saying is he can defend all he wants, if it turns out there was not editing involved, he is the one going to look stupid.

SF, that was a typo, my bad. Calm down. Gosh, we have a ton of rambo's in here tonight!

IC:

"Meridia, you are asked to step out of the room while we make a vote and discuss your acceptance." Ulna replied with equal politeness.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/27/2012 6:27 PM PST
It was, at that point, too late to stop the ship anyway. It turn again, and drifted into one of the hangars. It slid, causing next to no damage to the station, but inside Alida was getting knocked around, and the door jammed shut on impact. The ship came to a halt, a number of station personal in front. Alida tries to open the door, but sees it's stuck.
Soldiers came from every corner. "Please have your whole crew exit the ship with their hands up! You have thirty seconds to reply before we make an entry!"
We were near some bushes, looking at the landscape of the park, that was when I did what I did. "Aer? I think I want to start on helping my people...By helping you first?"

Aer gave a nod. "Thank you, and you may help if you wa-" Aer was grabbed with my tail and slammed onto the ground behind the bush, no one could see us. I pounced on top of his body and sunk down on his throat, tearing it out with a blood curdling scream stuck in Aer's throat itself. Blood squirting out, he was choking on his own blood as well... He would die within minutes.

Next I slammed my feet with all my force on his wings and both of his feet so he couldn't get up. Both legs were broken, his wings were broken... He would die without having any help. "I'm sorry..." As his beady eyes looked into mine, the light of life extinguishing from them.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 11/27/2012 6:31 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]