StarCraft® II

Please help me buy a laptop!

So this weekend laptops will be going on sale and i will be purchashing one. The problem is my budget is low. Like probably only 400 but a possibility of 500 (not high). Its for school but if you could help me find one that can game a little (like low graphics) i would appreciate it!
Reply Quote
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834215663
Reply Quote
The laptop above is very capable. Would run sc2 on medium settings with good framerates until late-game team games. How do I know? I have a laptop with a 2.5 (3.1ghz max) i5-3210m processor, and a 7670m just like the listed laptop. I start a medium setting (ultra textures) game at 80 fps, and that number stays around 40 late-game in 1v1.

The price of that laptop is not reduced, A8s with 7670m's have been on the market for a few months now with no change in price, so you didn't miss out if you haven't bought it yet.
Reply Quote
Starcraft 2 was released on July 27, 2010. That should answer your question.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]