StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, III

IC"
[Stefan]
On my wait to meet Alicia, I comm Ulna...
Edited by Warhawk on 11/26/2012 7:32 PM PST
Saevire had left the chamber now, misery hidden in his body, guilt lying in his soul.

Aer picked his own body up, using the staff to aid him towards the door. "If we stay, we die most likely knowing these people... If we leave, we have a chance."
Just then, a man from the comms center ran in suddenly.

"Villanovan's been attacked! They....don't think any are left there."

Impossible.

My mind draws a blank, I calmly get up and walk out side. Slowly at first, then sprinting back the only place where I can find comfort. To that ill-fated hedgerow, where I could remember times gone by.
Another guard helps the one who got knocked over up. As Aurora walked away, several guards took pictures of the dents in the walls.

Ulna was speechless at these events along with the other council members. They all looked at each other in dismay.

"This is no doubt a terrible tragedy. We must identify who this threat is, then join hands in defeating them."

"Meridia is correct though, it would be foolish to leave the council at a time like this. We are your most loyal allies."

Ulna's comm palm-comm device begins to silently vibrate. She pushes the ignore for now button quickly.

Nilus chirped.

---@Darkra---

{Um... Identify yourself.} The control tower commanded of the strange robot.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/26/2012 7:16 PM PST
"i told you zis is Zallon and Tallon of ze "imperial fist" requesting permission to dock"
Edited by darkra on 11/26/2012 7:21 PM PST
Aer made a sound that only a bird could make. "Loyal you say? Then I want you to give them full transportation so they can get out of there, the shell is no longer protecting them because it's gone... Next I want a planet for them, or a section of the Citadel... But Aurora would still not be able to attend another meeting in her life."
"If we sent a large black and red ship covered in turrets and cannons would they be afraid and nervous? Because that is the only type large frigate we have." Meridia asks, she was sure she knew the answer though.
i'm done for today so i'll read you reply tomorrow Mark
Genuine concern was buried in Ulna's eyes, "Of coarse, the fleet will be dispatched just as soon as the Meeting is over. A Section of the Citadel is already cut out for them, your people just never occupied it for whatever reason. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee you a planet. But you can inhabit any Separatist planet."

Anderson grabbed Ulna's shoulder, "How can you order the Separatist fleet without first consulting the Separatist council? How do you know the rest of us agree to this action?"

"Do you have an objection, Anderson?" Ulna questioned with a drill. He sat back down and thought for a few seconds before responding.

"No."

"Good. Anyone else?" She challenged the rest of the council. Nobody dared to say anything.

"Very well. Anything else?"

---@Darkra---

{Your race seems to not be a affiliated with the Citadel. Im afraid without the council's permission, you cannot enter the Citadel.}
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/26/2012 7:27 PM PST
Aer shook his head. "They already lost their homes and loved ones... They lost mates and friends... They lost their children and babies... To an armed force, so of course they will be afraid and nervous, they will be afraid that they came back to finish the job."
"I promise the Separatists will send their fleet. And many other Council affiliated races will, wont they?" Ulna challenged the whole room. Saying no could possibly reveal their intentions. If only Aga hadn't stormed out. Maybe... No... that's not possible.
IC:
[Stefan]
A little puzzled, I shrug leaving a message;
"This is Stefan. I Thought I'd tell you, The mercs I'd called up have arrived. They'll want to discuss logistics as soon as possible."
Ulna's palm-comm vibrated and lit up once more. She swore to herself and forwarded the message to her secretary with the click of a button.
I reach the hedge, and lay down and simply think. I think of family and friends, of good times and bad on my home. I remember how the people loved and voted for me, and how I had let them down. I realized then, that everything that had happened to my people was of my own doing. I failed to warn them of the imminent threat, and they payed the price for it. Tears welled up in my eyes, and began to flow down onto the ground as though they were a stream of sorrow in the deep of spring. I payed no heed to the world around me, but if I did, I would notice one female and one male prostitute, still in the bushes, where I had last seen them. I had Partied and had fun, rather than doing what was needed of me. What had I done wrong? Where had I lost all sensibility? Everything was going slow now, seconds seemed like minutes, tick-tock, tick-tock. My time here was running out. When I went home, they would do one of two things, realize it was my fault, and kill me, or give me undeserved sympathy. But neither one I wanted, I simply wanted to reverse the clock, Tick....Tock. It mocked me, I wanted to run, to run from it's horrid gaze, but I couldn't. I was helpless and hopeless in a large world, a world which I could not control. I simply wasted away here, bored, rather than seeing the bigger picture. I wished I could have that all back, have everything back.

I wish that I could turn away from time itself, from the fate of us all, Tick.........tock, it's evil grin growing larger. I thought of how to escape, to escape everything, and found only one solution, one way to escape the clock, tick......................tock, how it mocked me. It brought me to shame, it bent my will, it destroyed any soul that I may have had, my mind was running faster than ever, but time would not speed up, tick.......................................................tock. My time is up, I run to an old fountain I remember, I run their as fast as I can, yet it takes so long, time using her cruel whips of sorrow once more, tick.........................................................................................................................tock. Time was nearly
standing still now, and I could not bear it, time stopped as I entered the fountain, refusing to allow me to do what I most wanted, but I would not allow it to torture me any longer...

I dipped my head it, the water was cool, oddly refreshing. I could feel the tears of a billion souls in these waters, and my shame and sorrow was unmatched. My vision was simply of that cursed black water, and I could not think of anything other than those who I had let down, tick............................................................................................................................................................................................................tock. My time was running out, I simply wished to end it, end it all. I could feel no more sympathy, no more happiness, for I no longer possessed a soul, I was no longer living, other than my rapidly disappearing breath. Death was fast approaching, what a sweet relief it would be, I would join those in the water, and would no longer feel the cruelty. The water began to disperse, and I could see only a glorious light, which just as quickly faded, tick................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ but the end of that second never came.
So he killed himself? Or... just died of natural cause?
OOC: Killed himself, drowning. He can't die naturally for another....63 years..lol.
Edited by Dacder on 11/26/2012 7:39 PM PST
IC:
[Stefan]
Arriving at the proper docking station, I watch as Aradia pulls into the slip;
...such a sleek ship... and damned expensive too... I never did find out where she got the thing from anyway... probably for the best...
Edited by Warhawk on 11/26/2012 7:38 PM PST
He drowned himself in... what? His own tears?
11/26/2012 07:40 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
He drowned himself in... what? His own tears?
A water Fountain...

Off to bed now.
"We will send a small shuttle before the Umbra Destroyer comes into sight. They will speak first. Though it will either be a philosopher or a warrior that speaks to them, you may choose." Meridia says. "It will be able to carry at least two thousand civilians. I am sure that will not be enough, but it will be able to make multiple trips."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]