StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, III

Meridia tries to connect via comlink again. If they didn't reply this time she was going to have someone hack it.
OOC:
SF, is your char trying to contact Stefan? Given that his ship's name is the Phantom.
I spun around with one arm, hitting the person... I was slightly nervous and I just reacted with a simple yell.

====================

The test came positive.
"No. I am trying to reach the station. The Phantom I mentioned is actually a kind of ship the Ral'zar have that can morph, like a Viking."
The Mozan station notices the strange craft trying to contact the primary station and is trying to decide if it should answer or not since it wasnt aimed directly for their station.

OOC: im not gona have the Mozan answer unless you ok it SF.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/24/2012 6:49 PM PST
OOC:

SF, are you talking about the Citadel?

IC:

The doctor frowned at the results, then eyed the girl. Next was was the age test. The doctor began to analize every part of her body to try and get an age.
"Yes. Though since Jester mentioned it as a station, that is what I went with."
The doctor got that she was around the age of 40, but looked much younger than that.
yes he is mark -.-
With a clunk, Aurora's hand bounces off the armored suit. It barely budges, but to Jessica...

"Ow! Hey! That's not way to treat a ghost!"

OOC: The suit in question, the blue lines tracing it are a dull green. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/489279/Combat%20Suit.png
The doctor frowned again, then eyed her again. He took her body temperature and a sample of DNA to make sure she was in fact human.

---

A control tower officer answers, "Yes?"
I just turned around and kept on walking, the dress was unfolding, I had to fold it back up. "You are not a ghost, for I wouldn't have been able to taste you then."

.............................................................................................................................................

The temperature was slightly less than 97.9... Normal either way. The DNA was interesting, she was clearly human, yet it had some interesting components, modified cells, but no Protoss or Zerg, nor any of the other races. Just modified.
"May we enter this station, sir?" Meridia asks. She added the sir to be more formal and polite.
Then I'll knock. You're the one who miss interpreted.

Laura knocked on the apartment door, setting the Armor to it's most alluring setting; a short skirt with a revealing top and arousing high heels.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I nod. "The Jigen-Tou is designed to run until manually deactivated or struck with a stabilizer beam. So that explains that. The rest though...I have no idea."
The 'Ghost' lets out a chuckle, a curled hand rising to its armored face.

"And how would you know what a ghost tastes like? Have you ever met any before?"
11/24/2012 06:56 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
The temperature was slightly less than 97.9... Normal either way. The DNA was interesting, she was clearly human, yet it had some interesting components, modified cells, but no Protoss or Zerg, nor any of the other races. Just modified.

The doctor, once again, frowned. The guards kept their weapons trained on her as he unlocked the restraints. He led her to a simulator to test her reflexes.

OOC: Zarkun, Im just saying this could turn out badly for Laura, do what you will.

IC:

Rohan frowned, "Who could that be?" He asked himself. He walked over to the door and looked through the peep-hole. Just some girl. He twisted the lock free and opened the door. He was left speechless.

@SF: "Do you have any illigal weapons? How large is your ship and how big is your crew? Do you have any passengers?" The control lady asked in monotone.
"something must have gotten on board and either damaged or drained the power from the power core and killed the Xel'naga with out leaving a trace."
Laura grinned a grin that sealed the deal. "Hey there, handsome, mind giving a gal a drink? I'm out of money you see, and I'm awfully thirsty." She twirls her hair around one finger and takes an alluring pose, making it impossible for Rohan to say no.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But even in Jigen-Tou, their distress beacon would have been detectable. I don't think that's the whole story..."
Edited by Zarkun on 11/24/2012 7:07 PM PST
Explain about the simulator?

IC: I continued to walk. "Just leave me alone, I want to be left alone but so far only one person managed to do that."
mark i might start another char cause i'm bored right now and well itching to RP so keep an eye out on the discussion
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]