StarCraft® II

looking to buy ms office product key

http://office2010productkey.co/

i came across that website which offers to sell it really cheap. My question is whether that website is a scam or legit? can anyone help me thanks.

buying 1 for my mac which i use for school work
Reply Quote
I would recommend getting LibreOffice instead. Totally free (no strings attached), works for Mac.
Reply Quote
^ i'm currently using OpenOffice right now. Is LibreOffice better then OpenOffice? any idea?
the reason im trying to switch to genuine ms office is because some documents i download from college website do not work on OpenOffice. Sometimes they open but some formulas do not show up properly or are written differently with different symbols.

Think all of those will work on LibreOffice?
Reply Quote
LibreOffice is basically continuation of OpenOffice (it branched out); it may or may not work
Reply Quote
ok thanks i'll try it anyway. i really wanted a genuine ms office but i dont trust that website...too good to be true...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]