StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, V

In her wanderings Kit eventually arrives at the dock Lt. Scout is at. She then stopped in the middle of the area and just stared off into space (literally).
Are you serious!? I could have sworn I added him like... three times! Mind re-posting his Char sheet or at least giving me a post #
I didn't do a detailed char post because I didn't realize he would be so important... hm, I may have to make him a significant char in his own lore instead of just a name, he interests me. You can just do something really quick based on what you've seen of him.

I can do an official submission if you want, but I'm interested to see how someone else would describe my char.
I'll give it a shot but I want you to make an official one too.

<KnarledOne(MDW)>
Name: Kor'Tyrgone
Race: Imperium... lol
Profession: Supreme Council member and ambassador to the Council from the Imerium
Equipment: Elegant Imperium robes. A sabre for self defense.
Backstory: Was a General in the Imperium military. Got promotted too high to be on the field.
Defining Characteristics: Hesitant to make decisions because he knows he represents the whole Imperium. Good sense of honor. Rightly thinks he deserves respect.

MORPH IS TOSH!! WHOAAA!!
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 11/29/2012 5:37 PM PST
11/29/2012 05:20 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
MORPH IS TOSH!! WHOAAA!!
your a bit behind in that lawl. also ... ehh nevermind ill let you figure out what should go here.
Pretty good, just make sure the name is Kor'Tyrgone and include a sabre in equipment.

Thanks.
You're welcome... but you still have to post the official one xD
OOC: Mark, Y U NO RESPOND?
markus .... read first post of this page if you have not yet done so ... *smack* ouch ....
"Thanks for your concerns...but I'm sure he's fine. He can handle himself."

I hope he's alright.

"So, sorry to press matters, but what now?"

Ulna sighed, "Im not sure... Lt. Scout can only be trusted so much. Yeah he saved us but who knows what his true intentions were. Hopefully we get a lead from the agent we captured. If not..." She exhaled deeply, "God help us all."

11/29/2012 04:39 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
In her wanderings Kit eventually arrives at the dock Lt. Scout is at. She then stopped in the middle of the area and just stared off into space (literally).

OOC: I dont know how to respond to this.... Lemme give it a shot.

IC: Lt. Scout was talking to someone at a distance.
Kit returns to reality and looks directly at Scout arching an eyebrow. is that Scout? he seems to have taken quite a beating over his years. Kit begins to slowly make her way over to Lt Scout.
The prototype bot stops in the Residential Area, its sensors picking something up. It draws its gun, which expands into a powerful Thermal Projection Rifle. It walks, following a path known only to it, and eventually stops, and points its gun at the shadows.
"Organic-platform, stand up and identify." It says, and a girl steps out from the shadows, her hands up.
"Identify." The bot repeats. The girl hesitates for a bit, then says
"Sidney."
Edited by Jester on 11/29/2012 6:03 PM PST
Lt. Scout notices Kit's approach and turns to greet her. "Lt. Keith Scout." He said extending his hand.
"What agent? Also, do you have any ideas of what I might do for the time being?"
Kit looks at the proffered hand for a moment not sure what he meant by the gesture she then remembers that some humans 'shake hands' when they meet and takes it. "Kit Eler." Kit says shaking and looking him over again.
---@Dac---

"Not sure, on my way now to go find out. She was captured at the tower, then escaped for an hour or so. Eventually she was caught again."

Ulna looked around to make sure they weren't being watched. "You could join the council as a representative of your race if Aga doesn't show up.

---@Morph---

"Is there... something you need?" Keith asks eyeing Kit carefully.
"Not really ... my ship is a bit indisposed at the moment but i would like to help you against Pintail or whoever is behind this attack." Kit says looking back at the innumerable stars out side the station.
"Well... I can assure you I will need all the help I can get. I will remember your name and contact you after I can get a lead. Im on my way right now to get that lead actually." He says, beginning to walk away.
Kit nods slightly then moves to the side of the hangar so she is out of the way and continues to stare into space trying to find the constellation of Castelberus.
<KnarledOne>
Name: Kor'Tyrgone
Race: Imperial Yeh-Ket
Profession: Supreme Council member and ambassador to the Council from the Imperium
Equipment: Elegant Imperial robes and his sabre, which has seen him through many battles. Also sometimes a pair of elegant dueling pistols.
Backstory: Was a General in the Imperial military. Got promoted too high to be on the field. He laments that surviving his last war was his greatest mistake. He has won many battles, both as a soldier and a leader.
Defining Characteristics: Hesitant to make decisions because he knows he represents the whole Imperium. Good sense of honor. Rightly thinks he deserves respect. A seasoned warrior who knows no fear.
Edited by KnarledOne on 11/29/2012 6:19 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]