StarCraft® II

lobby locking

okay so frequently I've come across great new maps that have fallen victim to lobby locking. Lobby locking is when a player in a public lobby locks it up and prevents it to start by inviting afk players to the lobby. I'm not sure of a way to fix this short of not allowing invites to public lobbies (which might make some map makers happy others not so happy.), but still I think its a problem that should be resolved. A lot of great maps fall victim to this a lot and end up losing their place on the browse section because people cannot play it. If this has already been posted then I apologize, but I felt that this is a problem that needs to stay in the spot light till it is resolved.
Reply Quote
this has been here for a long long time, along with afk hosts...
Reply Quote
Simple solution would be to get mouse/keyboard inputs and have a countdown on each player - though, through the use of Autoit or other such programs (or even putting your mouse on a fan), such an idea would fail.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]