Separatist Space, VI

To Markus: I may have an Imperial warlord join the Black Peace.
OOh, thats a good idea :D That also provides a good explanation to why their warships are the same. Only problem, how would he do that? Go down to the local Black Peace Recruiter booth?

@Zarkun: I forgot his offer to be honest :P Do you remember what it was?
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 12/11/2012 1:41 PM PST
Suggestion:

Rogue warlords with a handful of those gigantic battleships are amazingly common in the Imperium. Not all Yeh-Ket swear allegiance to the Emperor. Many attack the Imperium to get glory for their warriors and wealth for themselves. A successful one might draw the eye of the Black Peace.
Ergh... Medical Personnel aren't worried at all?

IC: Cassidy drew the girl in closer, using his skills that he learned while growing up on Feiur. When you needed the resources and you didn't have it, what did you do? You broke their trust and tricked them with domination and seduction and into submission for valuable assets.
It should be earlier in this thread. I forget the page.
Ergh... I haven't gotten in a good fight for this entire RP...

GAH!!!
KO, don't worry, there is the best fight coming up and... Well... If you miss it... That will suck :P That is a good idea with the rogue warlord. Shall we RP it? I will be gone a good portion of the day, unfortunately, but might as well start it. I'll let you open us up.

Zarkun, I'll start looking.

---@CR---

"Quickly, stabilize her!" A doctor yelled urgently. "Monitor her vitals."
We can RP, or you can do a story intro.

WARNING: if you do the latter and mess it up, you will die.
Kyra quickly left her room and made sure it was locked, some of her equipment was in there and she needed it.

................................................................................................................................

I shook and turned, jolted and bucked, tail lashing at the nearby aids.
Could Sol be making a comeback?

IC: I follow the line of ice to an apartment complex. "Wonder what I need to see in here..." I continue muttering to myself as I go, looking for the end of the line.
Edited by Zarkun on 12/11/2012 2:11 PM PST
..Who don't you want me to bring in? That may be the easy answer.
Sol is the only Zergish Character of yours I know.
KO, Wait what? What latter?

CR & Zark, What are you guys talking about? :P

---@CR---

"Activate restraints!" Someone grabbed Aurora's tail and with a click it was clamped to the bed.

"What is going on, Doctor?"
It's a long story Markus, for Sol is one of my characters and Zarkun is asking if she's going to be in this as well.

IC: My body trying to flail against the restraint, my temperature soaring.

................................................................................................................................

Kyra had quickly left the the apartment district as she moved ever so quickly o her next place of contact.. A pub, for where ever they sell the cold stuff, there will always be information there.

Cassidy was learning every secret this girl had to offer, next was going to be the fun part. "Darlin', maybe me and you can talk later tonight? In a room perhaps?"

The girl smiled and gave Cassidy her number, he returned a smile before she left... He wou8ld be set for a month or two, draining a small banking firm will also hurt a couple other shops.
Reaching a room, I try the door and find it locked. Sighing, I glance at Glacies. "Where to now? Or am I to wait here til the owner comes back." Message forms in the air out of the ice. It reads to follow the new trail and all my questions would be answered. I sigh and do as I'm told. Damn sword loved riddles.

OOC: Waiting on a response to the offer.
I look at him.

"Look...I know this is odd, but is there any sort of assignment I could take? I know it's odd, but there are some things I need to get off my mind..."

OOC: Do me a favor Mark, and send me to Joey and Sam's ship...maybe you should come along too.
Meridia finds a back alley and makes a mental image of a target in front of her. She starts twirling her spear around a little before stabbing into the wall. She then pulls it out and slashes the same general area, making another gash in the exterior. She then activates it and smashes it into the wall, making a hole straight through. She quickly pulls her spear up and climbs up the small building to the roof.
Kyra had managed to make it to the pub in one piece, that was when she spotted Cassidy, she saw straight through something and then he spotted her, both of them gave a long stare as they realized something.
"you did a great job finding that ship. we would have liked it in a bit better condition though, from what your ships AI told us there was no other choice because of that infernal moss. You are no longer an exile Admiral. the Elder says

"Thank you but .... I can never stop being exile i will once again accept the title of Admiral but to paraphrase an old terran saying: once an exile always an exile." Kit says

the Elder nods and slides a small box along the table to Kit. Kit picks the box up and opens it revealing 2 sets of crossed fox tails.
I spot the pub and follow the direction of the line, sighing. "Melt it, I got it from here." The line vanishes and I walk in, noticing two people staring. One seemed to be the owner, but the other...I walk up to her and tap her shoulder, my helmet's visor darkened. "Excuse me miss, but you seem familiar."
Edited by Zarkun on 12/11/2012 3:17 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]