StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, VI

Meridia finally finds the location of Ulna and thanks the mortalis who had revealed the location. Meridia goes to the location to speak to Ulna.

Ro'rai preps up the Phantom and takes off.
"yes but only your acid 'spit' i believe, which has only a very limited range, that is of course unless you have another trick up your sleeve." Bythorceos says. A Mozan wolf jumps on top of some crates and a sniper rifle appears on his shoulder, a single eye visor also appears and he aims the rifle. when the rifle is aimed perfectly the wolf takes a shot which travels across the training building and blows the head of a target away.
"Well, it's got decent range...and I have ways to close distances quickly. Plus, I don't have any way to operate a gun."
"i suppose you do but if you ever change your mind you can generally find me on the Mozan station or here. and ...... nevermind." Bythorceos says before heading back over to the other Mozan.

OOC: g'night peeps cya tomorrow
Edited by TheLostMorph on 12/5/2012 8:52 PM PST
12/05/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Zarkun
I kiss her again. "Promise."

Samantha hugs him tightly. "Cross your heart hope to die?"

Oh, God I hope he isn't another Dave.

OOC:
Yep. Just as a question, was anyone expecting this?

Nope, uh-uh. Not even- nope- not in a million- no... Well... Kind- No.

I thought there was going to be a black screen.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 12/5/2012 11:00 PM PST
"Bye." I say, before turning back to Andrew.

"What now?"
"That was fun to watch." He says looking around. "Now you need to learn how to take out a Separatist."

Andrew begins cracking his knuckles. Rotating his head his neck popped.
"Ahh." I say.

"Well then, how will I learn?" I ask the obviously answered question.
Andrew smiles wryly, "Practice"
{Station, Assembler 3018425. Repairs completed. Returning to Factory-Fleet.} A bot says over the communications channel, and several drop-ships lift off from the station, heading back to the fleet.
"I assume you wish to spar now?" I say with a slight grin on my face.
I return the hug. "Cross my heart and hope to die."
12/05/2012 11:00 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
"Cross your heart hope to die?"

12/06/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Zarkun
"Cross my heart and hope to die."

Good Yeh, kill me now.
Edited by KnarledOne on 12/6/2012 1:14 PM PST
12/06/2012 01:14 PMPosted by KnarledOne
Good Yeh, kill me now.
Eeh... They are bring really cliche... Damn women logic that I don't even know if it's real.
Looking at Samantha's psyche when it comes to men, that promise means a lot to her.
"Stick a needle in your eye?"

NO, lollolol jk xD

Believe me, the promise means a lot to her. Sure it's a little cliche. :P I'm still an apprentice under CR's wise teachings in the ways of... Whatever xD

---@Jester---

{Understood, thank you Vaxarus}

---@Dac---

"Come at me, Sweet heart." Andrew says with a wink, he resumes a defensive stance and prepares to get a few scratches.

"Oh, and if you don't mind, do not burn my face off with acid. It's bad for my image." He says quite seriously with his low Scottish accent.

---@Zarkun---

OOC: Dug myself in kind of a hole... :P Lets see if I can get out... Nah, I'll leave it to you to get out xD

IC:

Samantha hugged him tighter and closed her eyes. All those years of inner conflict... It's finally over...
12/06/2012 02:00 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
:P I'm still an apprentice under CR's wise teachings in the ways of... Whatever xD
When the !@#$ did I put you under my wing? And if it's a CR style... You have to learn to be hot and steamy...
I hug her more and then lean back and look her in the eyes. "I don't know how much longer I'd have stayed sane if I hadn't found you."
You never did, I've been hiding there. I'm trying to develop my own style of people feeling for the character more then just in a sexual way. So far its only greeted me with either done and redone sorrow and suffering, or cliche !#@$ like what you see on this page :S

Gimme a break, this is my first female character. Good to know everyone reads EVERYTHING I post to the letter though xD

"Believe me, you wouldn't have." She says with a wink. vs. "I would be dead right now if you hadn't found me."

I'm going to go with one of the above, if you(all) think I should go with the other, just tell me. I am completely torn.

IC:

"I would be dead right now if you hadn't found me." Samantha said, slowly releasing her grip around his waist.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 12/6/2012 2:20 PM PST
*Waist.

IC: I grin. "Well, I didn't mean to cut it that close..."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]