Need help with a glitch in my map.

In my custom game that i'm making, the Barracks' Liftoff and Land ability give, then cost minerals.
The Liftoff ability gives you 4870 minerals, and the Land ability costs the same amount in minerals. I don't know where it came from, since the value in the cost field for minerals in both ability's are at 0, I even removed the cost type. But that didn't fix it, is there anything that could do this?
Reply Quote
Did you make the barracks cost 5020 minerals? Or the flying barracks -5020?? I think the morph ability accounts for the cost values of the target units in its price calculation. I believe there's a flag you can set in the morph ability called something like "Ignore unit cost" that would deal with this, but I can't check the exact name at the moment.
Reply Quote
You can try giving both the Barracks and the Barracks While Flying the same cost. If a unit morphs into another one with a different cost, the player is charged (or given) the difference in resources whenever the ability is used.
Reply Quote
Hmmm... I think doing the Ignore Unit Cost flag would work, I'll edit this with more when i find something that works. Thanks for the help/suggestions you two!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]