Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 5)

"Like my Immortal? It's a Dodge."

And while I'm here, I want to point a question and get some opinions on it.
Are the Zerg capable of fear?
I make up Duke's drink and then walk over and shake Avikon's hand. "Glad to have you back."
Immortal
Hand

This works?
- Technical Support
12/20/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Avikon
Are the Zerg capable of fear?

*I light up my psi blade*
This seems to do the trick.
Just roll with it.
"You're still not dead? Why the hell aren't you RPing?"
I'm serious about the fear thing.
Psi-blades do not deter Zerg warriors, the are relentless and have a one track mind for destruction.
They charge haplessly into any scenario, no matter the odds against them, and are not known to retreat, they fight until the last of them fall.
Can something be so powerful as to strike fear into the heart of a monster?
Nuke, Commervac is dead. Hydra spines turned his body into pincussion, and he took a spine to the face.
Wait... How did my character actually die? I just asked for him to die, and we said all this weird stuff for him to die, did we just go with all of those, or did he actually get killed by something?
Where's my psionic amplifier?
He isn't dead yet, Koro. If he's Sergeant Striker, he just saved my persons @ss. And Nuke, they aren't going to risk another one if one already died.
I will have a Korhalian BackStabber plz.

Sheesh how long is this gonna take thay have awful service here.
Edited by Granger on 12/20/2012 1:37 PM PST
"Dude, I'm doing chores." I slide the impatient man his drink. "Beware of the knife that'll appear in your back. I think someone spiked the drink."
I walk into the bar and have a seat at the bar. Heaving a great sigh, I hold up my fingers indicating I want the usual.

"How's life been coming?"
"You sir, seem to be experiencing post bad RP blues."
I mix up and slide Markus's drink to him. I turn to Zarkun, and say "Hey, I have an idea. But people might not like it."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]