StarCraft® II

Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 5)

"Zanon sure left quickly."
12/20/2012 03:21 PMPosted by smylez
It's time for the smylez Show!

Eh, why not.
Understand that anything said on this show is subject to censorship from mainstream media.

"Zarkun's performance as the new bartender? Well that is a rather multifaceted question. He serves well and has kept the roaches well fed, both of which are VERY important parts of the bar owner's job. Yet nobody is perfect. The shootings in the bar went up drastically, and regrettably Zarkun accounted for a large percentage of those shootings. Fortunately, that problem was addressed and the number of shootings has gone down significantly. Thundercrash Enterprises is still strong."
I look at the time and finish my drink, cleaning the glass before grabbing my lever action and heading for the door. "Got some family stuff tonight. Jester's in charge while I'm gone."
"Question two Zanon. In your opinion, who do you think is the most cleverest of them all at Joeyray?"
12/20/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Zarkun
"Got some family stuff tonight. Jester's in charge while I'm gone."
Don't tell me you're prepping your doomsday bunker? :P
I stop on the way out. "Nope, brothers birthday party."
Kelp is delicious. I must organize these notes!
12/20/2012 05:03 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
"Got some family stuff tonight. Jester's in charge while I'm gone."
Don't tell me you're prepping your doomsday bunker? :P

:P
I mix and take a drink of a Mar Sara Black. I sigh, slush the drink around, and say "One of these days, I'm going to replace the roaches with something more violent."
"Like what?"
12/20/2012 05:54 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
"Like what?"
Brood War Hydralisk's.
"Not sure. I just want to. Might replace them with Orathas Hybrids, and see how long someone survives down there with one." I take another drink, and add "Maybe Brood War's Devouring Ones or Torresque."
Edited by Jester on 12/20/2012 6:01 PM PST
Seditious thoughts you have there eh Jester?
"I admit I have some seditious thoughts. Though, I love the Zerg, so I am already a bit against order......Mmm.....How tempting it is to want to RP as a Hybrid...." I take another drink.
"Careful there Jester, the barkeep has an itchy trigger finger."
Edited by Warhawk on 12/20/2012 6:10 PM PST
"The barkeep is busy at a Party. If you remember, I'm in charge. But I don't like firearms, not as fun as taking limbs off with a sword." I say, then add "Unless you mean when he gets back. Or if you mean Zanon."
12/20/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Jester
Unless you mean when he gets back.

My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't worry too much about Zanon, unless of course you plan on doing something overly stupid/dangerous/chaotic/etc.
12/20/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Jester
How tempting it is to want to RP as a Hybrid....

You will get bombarded with OP and "stop attacking me" messages. Not so fun.
I roll my eyes at Warhawk. "Believe me, doing something overly chaotic is not in my nature." I turn on the TV, showing a scene of Tarsonis being attacked by rabid Tauren. Their chieftens have totem poles that has the word 'Jester' written on them. I turn the TV off and turn back to Warhawk. "See? Nothing overly chaotic."
I turn to smylez, and say "Yeah, being a Hybrid would be difficult to RP as. I guess that since everyone RPs a bit differently, aggressive RPers wouldn't be very welcome, especially as Hybrids."
Edited by Jester on 12/20/2012 6:46 PM PST
Guys, guys... GUYS!!!

This video is... So... Epic... Especially if you like disturbed or the following movies:
"300", "Black Hawk Down", "The Last Samurai", "Kingdom of Heaven", "Braveheart", "Gladiator", and "Centurion".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4XW_138RfU
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]