StarCraft® II

Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 5)

FFA together sounds great though why would you gang up on me........................ (-_-)
"Ya'll are lumping me in assuming I'd hit the same person the rest are. Why do that when I can troll you with mass cloaked Banshees and marines."
"Easy counter, tons of detectors around base, Zerglings, Stalkers and Hydralisks also would be able to take out that army fairly easily, also add in some Corruptors and Mutalisks."
So we gonna schedule it or wat!!!!!!!
12/15/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Zarkun
"Ya'll are lumping me in assuming I'd hit the same person the rest are. Why do that when I can troll you with mass cloaked Banshees and marines."

12/15/2012 10:43 AMPosted by ShadowFury
"Easy counter, tons of detectors around base, Zerglings, Stalkers and Hydralisks also would be able to take out that army fairly easily, also add in some Corruptors and Mutalisks."

Infestors. That is all.
LOLOLOLOL. Infestor harass is !@#$in awesome.

Infestors. That is all.

"Follow that up with some BL and corrupter/muta counterattack. WIN!"
Edited by Jester on 12/15/2012 11:06 AM PST
"I dislike Infestors. You can only kill them with buildings and air units."
I also build STs, and lots of missile turrets, along with plenty of vikings. I know how to build a comp. Thing is, you'll be without me cause, well, I can't play.
Corrupter/muta fights Vikings, BL outranges MT.
What the hell is an MT?
Missile Turret.
You can theorycraft all day but if your execution does not hold, all that talk is for naught.

I would like to observe such a game.
Can't play, comp can't handle the patch. Not that I'm super interesting in PVP anyways. Not that fun for me. I spend more time on challenges and such.
Why it so quiet!?
IKR? Get on DA!
12/17/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Nukester
Drinks on me!
As long as it doesn't kill us, sure... I'm game.
Your charcacter on IGWR?
He dead, I mean dead dead... Unless you can convince Zanon that you are alive.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/17/2012 11:16 AM PST
He could just be 'critically' wounded, but I'm not sure as of yet. You could say something in the RP.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]