StarCraft® II

Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 5)

You vanished and the RP needed to move, so we killed you. Sorry, Nuke, but banishment is unhealthy.
You'll get another chance. Maybe join Darkra's new RP. Just...no political figures. They're generally incompetent, and Zack hates incompetence.
Would it be confusing if I had the Medic portrait even though Zarkun had the Medivac portrait? They're they same thing but the Medivac is orangish red and the medivac is blackish blue.

Also,

What kind of music do ya'll like? Top five favorite bands?
12/17/2012 03:51 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
They're they same thing but the Medivac is orangish red and the medivac is blackish blue.
??? You mean the Medicvac is orange, and the Medic is blue?

12/17/2012 03:51 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Tom Petty
Bon Jovi
Billy Idol
Aerosmith
Two Steps from Hell
Ah hell, I have no idea what my five favorite bands are. I'm a band geek, I like them all. Well, mostly. There are those I don't like.
Koji Kondo, Hajime Wakai, Takeshi Hama, Shibo Fujii, Mahito Yokota.

And I like Straight No Chaser.
Five Finger Death Punch, All that Remains, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park.
Linkin Park
Disturbed
Breaking Benjamin
Tenacious D

My top 4, like so much more though like
Papa roach
DMX
B.o.B.
some by Bullet for my Valentine
Game theme music (Halo, starcraft, other)
AND SO MUCH MORE
I'd like a little of everything in the accelerator for a month, hold the mind shredder.
in a beer mug.
made of khaldaryian crystal.
Would it be confusing if I had the Medic portrait even though Zarkun had the Medivac portrait? They're they same thing but the Medivac is orangish red and the medivac is blackish blue.

Also,

I think of you as having the Ghost, so it would confuse me for a few days.

Also...let's see. I like a wide variety of things, including...

Classic rock (Rolling Stones, Some Beatles, Some Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Boston etc..)

Mostly those, and then a few select songs of other genres.
I turn around and set something on the table, and slide it to Hourglass.
"There. Apparently, I'm on bar duty now. Who knew." I glance at something, and curse.
"Hey, Z? The Changeling Wine/Beer/Drink is missing."
I come up from scrounging around in a cupboard. "Wait, what?!" I check and curse as well, slamming my fist on the counter. "Damn...now we have to find it again..."
"Good thing I put a beacon on it." I tap something on my wrist-computer, and the tracker pops up. I glance around the room, and Athazual has a bottle in hand, with some of it missing. She hands it to me, and I check the label, and look at her.
"Please tell me you didn't drink that...." She shakes her head, and points to an Infested Terran currently convulsing on the ground. I tilt my head in question, and set the bottle back in the phase unit.
"How the hell.......?"
*Takes a sip, feels odd*
*Looks down*
"why is there a dark templar in the corner of the bar?"
"And what the hell is a dark templar?"
Edited by TheHourglass on 12/18/2012 2:59 PM PST
I look at the Infested Terran and slowly duck behind the counter. "You, uh, may not want to be in blast radius...the Changling Extract isn't too friendly with the innards of other Zerg..."
*Looks at the infested terran*
*Psi storms the infested terran*
"Ok, what the hell was in that drink?"
and why is f u q censored?
Edited by TheHourglass on 12/18/2012 8:03 PM PST
"You put it in there, you tell me." I remain behind the counter, readying my revolvers. There's a couple different things that could happen with this.
*Stands up, and notices a trail of ghost images*
"Ok, i did NOT see a side effect of becoming a high templar"
I duck down behind the counter, and Athazual burrows. The Infested Terran explodes, and splatters guts everywhere. I stand back up, and look at the bottle which, mysteriously, refilled itself.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]