StarCraft® II

In Glory We Return, Part 2

Irene ignores her and continues working on the cuffs she was making. She was adding an electronic lock that would be connected to her armor.

Jaden only had another hallway or two to go until he would find the group.
Reply Quote
That was when I had starting adding fire and venom to my twisted words. "How do you feel? Being someones !@#$% that is? A ^-*!@ that has to do nothing but satisfy her owner by doing everything he commands?"
Reply Quote
At that Irene resisted from slapping the convict across the face. She was just about finished the cuffs. "At least I follow the rules set out for mankind to follow to keep them from becoming extinct."
Reply Quote
I smiled, it was working... slightly that was. "But you realize that it's best to ditch the book and sacrifice what little of a life we all have in order to save others we care deeply for... We have our own way in accomplishing it, yet it's so controversial."
Reply Quote
"So you're saying selling secrets to a terrorist organization and murdering people is what we should be doing?" Irene asks, finished with her cuffs she turns and locks them onto Terri's wrists.
Edited by ShadowFury on 12/16/2012 11:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
This was what puzzled me. Selling secrets to a Terrorist Organization? Neither me or Romeo had done such a thing? How many lies had the Dominion fed to them. "You must be mistaken, I had never sold secrets to organizations. In fact... We kept the information for ourselves so the Dominion couldn't continue with their controversial work in some areas... They had to recreate the data, for they never found the information. We killed our CO... For what he had done to an entire colony in order to gain... results."
Reply Quote
"Who do you think I am going to believe? A convict, or the people I work for?" Irene asks.

Jaden was almost there.
Reply Quote
I said with a calm voice to answer that question. "Neither... If I were you... I would prepare a fail-safe plan just in case... Something would to happen to you and your brother. Always play that card that you are obedient. But just observe their actions for now... Decide for yourself since you can't trust me."
Reply Quote
IC:
"Enough. this is a waste of time. Form up people."
I say.
Edited by Warhawk on 12/16/2012 2:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
"The data core is another 200 meters from here. Move out."
I shift my attention to Clare. She is hugging my leg. This sudden burst of conflict has probably scared her. "Stay close to me."
Reply Quote
"This is squad Anonym reporting in. Should we proceed to assist in getting the data or continue covering the elevator? Also, we heard a loud explosion and the sound of shrapnel. Is everything alright? Is Well's still alive?"
Edited by Jake on 12/16/2012 7:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
This was when I smiled, I couldn't hack the Data Center with cuffed hands. "You might want to let me go so I can hack the Data Center."
Reply Quote
"Sir, this area is infested. With all due respect, it will be impossible to continue with an unprotected civilian. She will compromise the mission. She could get one of us killed, and definitely will get killed herself."
Reply Quote
I walk over to Terri and calmly punch her lights out. "Private, if she wakes up and persists, repeat my action." I then turn to the general. "We're going to need an alternate method of obtaining the information. The convicts are too much of a risk."
Reply Quote
12/16/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Zarkun
I walk over to Terri and calmly punch her lights out. "Private, if she wakes up and persists, repeat my action." I then turn to the general. "We're going to need an alternate method of obtaining the information. The convicts are too much of a risk."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1z9fPtJKiw
*Evil plotting stare*
Reply Quote
Lol, better then a bullet to the leg then your face to the wall.
Reply Quote
Dressing down to follow:

"Belay that order. Captain Garand. In what universe do you not need a hacker to hack a computer terminal? We are less than 200 meters from our objective! It is only at this juncture that you deem it necessary to render our hacker unconscious? I don't care how much of a risk you deem the convicts. That woman is the only one in this whole outfit with the tools and know how to complete our mission. Your action has just unnecessarily delayed the completion of our task. Expect my after action report to reflect this."

Of course, I'll have plenty to say about the convicts in my report as well.

"And congrats. You get to carry her till she wakes up."
Reply Quote
"Sir, with all due respect, the man on the other end of that transponder was the man who assigned us to this mission. And he tried to have you killed. What the hell is worth killing you over? And after this, I'm done with the Military anyways. Command made sure of it. I'm to be honorably discharged at the conclusion of this mission, regardless of after action reports, and allowed to keep my armor and weapons. I'm sorry sir, but bringing them in in the first place was a mistake. You have the clearance needed to retrieve it yourself, why use a damned hacker?" I knew I was being insubordinate, but I didn't care anymore. It hadn't been hard enough for more than a couple minutes anyways and we were still cut off from our objective.
Reply Quote
"Seems like the captain is a hot headed fellow. Probably one of those diehards who think they are the stuff and everything they do is right. Good to see that the Brig is laying the law on him. Maybe he'll learn some to think first," I whisper to the other marines, well outside the range of Garand's hearing.

I walk towards Wells. "I hate to interrupt but we are short on time. Before we go for the data, what do we do with your niece? And how are your wounds?"
Edited by supaflyz on 12/16/2012 7:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/16/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Jake
"This is squad Anonym reporting in. Should we proceed to assist in getting the data or continue covering the elevator? Also, we heard a loud explosion and the sound of shrapnel. Is everything alright? Is Well's still alive?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]