StarCraft® II

In Glory We Return, Part 2

I just got to work... What annoyance that thee had to do everything during this mission... And she was not liking that one Officer that knocked her out earlier.
Reply Quote
"We're here commander. Damn, you won't believe what we saw."
Reply Quote
{This is Captain Teo. How much longer on that data extraction? They're pushing hard down this hallway.} Gun fire could be heard along with the ping of spines hitting their cover. An explosion soon follows. "Save the shredder grenades! We'll need them if sh!t hit's the fan!"

OOC: Someone will need to look over CR's shoulder. He's gone til Sunday.
Reply Quote
I gun down a Zergling, hoping nothing else is fast enough to get past Teo and company.
Reply Quote
12/21/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Zarkun
OOC: Someone will need to look over CR's shoulder. He's gone til Sunday.
Sunday or Monday. :3
I'm just here to tell y'all I'm doing fine... Not going to post any thing in an RP that is important since there's no point in RPing with limited access. :\
Reply Quote
There is a ping as the download (which seems to have taken three days -_-) finishes.

"Objective secured and transferred. Our brand new and only purpose is to get to the surface. Move out!"
Reply Quote
Terri had finished uploading the crucial data. "Hopefully we can still use the freight elevator."

Romeo was still knocked out on a mans shoulder.
Reply Quote
{General, are we clear to displace?} I cut down another Hydra, using it's body as cover as I move back. We couldn't hold much longer, and they were bringing in Roaches.
Reply Quote
GAH!

It's Christmas and I'm trying to run an RP! I am ashamed. Quick, everyone return to their families and friends merry get together (if applicable) before someone notices you are on the computer.
Reply Quote
I was just on because I had free time any way when I got up.
Reply Quote
*Several Medics arrive on the scene of the dying RP. All with Defibrillators as they took turns trying to revive it.*

LIVE I SAY I SAY!
Reply Quote
This is not dead. It was just shut down for the holidays.

IC:
[We are cleared to leave. Get your rears to the lift.]
Reply Quote
{Roger that.} "Fall back to the lift, let's go!" We move back down the hallway, keeping a withering amount of fire on the Zerg in the hallway but receiving just as good and barely avoiding the spines. That poison in them was never a good thing.
Reply Quote
IC:
I move quickly, keeping close to Terri.
Reply Quote
I follow along. My odds of surviving this mission seem to be increasing. I would hate to die, because then I'd be stuck sorting Books in some interdimensional Library.
Reply Quote
I need to give this more attention.

IC: We arrive at the lift with zerglings close behind.
Reply Quote
I keep up a steady rate of fire, my gunblade cutting down the brave ones. "Glad to see you're alive, sir." I grin sideways and keep up my death dealing.
Reply Quote
I swap to marksman mode and start picking off the ones Teo misses... not that there are many. He seems to know what he's doing.
Reply Quote
I think I will turn this into a story, just so it gets a solid ending.
Reply Quote
Great. I'm definitely going to die now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]