StarCraft® II

Peoples and Politics Part 2

I looked at Gordon, and the look in my eyes said 'I disagree'. I keep my mouth shut, and glance back at Joey. "Exectis system." I say simply.
Reply Quote
"That's quite the journey...I'm willing to make it though."
Reply Quote
I chuckle, and say "Well, expect to be hung from a rope, or burned alive. Depends on the mood they're in. Probably the burning alive."
Reply Quote
I chuckle. "I'm not too concerned...however, I'm going to need a larger ship to transport me to the edge of one of the systems closer to them. It'll make the trip faster."
Reply Quote
"By all means, old friend...make the journey if you think you'll make it there and back alive somehow."
Reply Quote
I look at Joey for a moment, lean back in my seat, and say "Ah, hell. I wanted to meet them sometime. I'll go with you on the Envoy."
Reply Quote
"I trust I will. However, we still have the issue of buying me time in that case. Those things won't hold off forever." I look at the Outcast leader. "And in that case, I'll need to know the name of the man I'm working with."
Edited by Zarkun on 12/7/2012 9:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Tratos of the Outcasts." I stand up, and ask "And you would be.....?"
Reply Quote
"Joey Carta, second generation Zeus, first generation Berserker." What I hadn't shared is that prior to the completion of my new armor I'd done some more enhancements to myself, adding only slightly to what was already there. Now I was a force to be reckoned with.
Reply Quote
"I see." I reply, not knowing what he was referring to, but that wasn't important.
Reply Quote
"I would like to accompany you two as well, Kenji Omagai."
Reply Quote
I can't take it anymore. This silence. People still didn't believe these things exist?

I tell my story. (Too lazy to tyoe it all out.)

As I finish, I lay back.

"Deny it after that." I smirk.

"I'm coming."
Reply Quote
OOC: Wat? What story? Lol...we can't respond to it unless we know what it is.
Edit: Oh, I guess your backstory? Well okay, I guess.

IC: "Great, so now this whole council's going on a wild goose chase...do as you see fit, but if you die, it is no fault of mine."
Edited by Dacder on 12/7/2012 9:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Way to be a leader..." I say sarcastically
Reply Quote
I shake my head. "You have a nation to lead. So no. You aren't. If it wasn't for the fact that Tratos was a warrior, I'd insist I go alone."
Reply Quote
Jester.....I can do something interesting that involves my research facility?

IC: "I'm sorry for bringing this back up... But can't we truly just use a simple memory scanner to find memories that relates to everything to see if he is right? I just felt like bringing this out for I didn't hear a peep about it from anyone." I fixed my tie as it was annoying me. "But I shall not go with the lot of you, for I need to prepare the defenses just in case an attack happens.... We are also developing an AI to take control of the Defense Platform in orbit around our planet."
Reply Quote
OCC: Don't know why your asking me.

IC:
I ignore Gordon, and say "I have people in place to lead my nation whenever I lead my forces to war."
Reply Quote
Whoops... I meant Dacder.
Reply Quote
OOC: CR, yes you may.

IC: "I suppose I cannot force you to stay, but I do believe what you're doing is foolish."
Reply Quote
I give Gordon a look. "If you have a better idea then, by all means, please, do share with us. The best thing to do when fighting your enemy is to learn more about them. The more you know, the better off you'll be."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]