StarCraft® II

[Beta] Is Open Games or Browse default now?

With the latest beta and based on Husky's video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUYONZKGFl0#t=9m00s ), I saw the "Browse" and "Open Games" switched positions.

His video gives the impression that the Browse page is the default page when you click the Arcade button the first time. However, I am not sure it might be the Open Games but that Husky might have navigated around prior his video (thus voiding the default) then when he casts, it gives off that impression.

In another thread, I quickly jumped on the conclusion that it is still the Browse page being default.

Thus I want confirmation if it's the Open Games or Browse being now the default page in the current HotS beta.
Edited by Honejasi on 12/7/2012 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Right now, you're directed to whichever tab you had open most recently (even from a clean restart of the client).
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Khalanil
Right now, you're directed to whichever tab you had open most recently (even from a clean restart of the client).

Hmm, feels an odd decision. On the good side, it might mean that players that tend to play open games get put there while on the bad side, it's the same for "Browse".

It depends too much if players switch to Open Games by themselves when HotS hits to my liking. Although the likelihood is better with the button swap.
Edited by Honejasi on 12/7/2012 2:55 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]