Rekatan High Masters Stream! - OFFLINE

http://www.twitch.tv/rekatan

---Other Links---
http://www.facebook.com/RekatanSC2
https://twitter.com/rekstarcraft
http://www.youtube.com/rekatan
Edited by Rekatan on 9/28/2014 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Been a while since I've seen you around here, I'll have to check out your stream again once finals are over.
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Linkebungu
Been a while since I've seen you around here, I'll have to check out your stream again once finals are over.

awesome, I'm stopping to watch NASL as wel but I'll be back afterwards

*EDIT* NM Didn't realize NASL was gonna be running so late tonight. No more streaming for me tonight! :(
Edited by Rekatan on 12/9/2012 6:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
On second thought, I'll stream for a bit :D
Reply Quote
Casting a couple vs skytoss games and then ladder or unranked if beta servers don't cooperate!
Reply Quote
Casting skytoss 2! Then streaming some ladder
Reply Quote
you on teamliquid?
Reply Quote
12/14/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Hando
you on teamliquid?

should be! Not one of the front page streams tho :(
Reply Quote
Huzzah! Full day of HoTS streaming ready set go!
Reply Quote
Back on for a few more hours!
Reply Quote
I saw your stream for a bit. But why don't u use zerg portrait, just wondering
Reply Quote
12/16/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Sparkypop
I saw your stream for a bit. But why don't u use zerg portrait, just wondering

Portraits are buggy right now in hots beta, so I just grabbed one so it would stop with the spinning circle thing.
Reply Quote
Streaming till I get too sleepy to play!!!
Reply Quote
Hi guis!
Reply Quote
rekatan i just got sc2 and i am very excited to learn about the zerg and progress as a player i was wondering if u had any advice
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Charzard
rekatan i just got sc2 and i am very excited to learn about the zerg and progress as a player i was wondering if u had any advice

As a new zerg player I'd say just get your drone timing down as hard as possible... Run drills against progressively higher AI attempting to max out at 200/200 as quickly as possible... Once you can max in 12-14 minutes on pure roach then try to do it vs live players at your level, you will be surprised by how easy they are if your mechanics are just rock solid, regardless of your composition :D
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Rekatan

As a new zerg player I'd say just get your drone timing down as hard as possible... Run drills against progressively higher AI attempting to max out at 200/200 as quickly as possible... Once you can max in 12-14 minutes on pure roach then try to do it vs live players at your level, you will be surprised by how easy they are if your mechanics are just rock solid, regardless of your composition :D

thanks for the advice, i greatly appreciate it! hey i was reading over a post called the guide to zerg guides....i saw ur name and i watched some of your vids. keep up the good work!
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Charzard

thanks for the advice, i greatly appreciate it! hey i was reading over a post called the guide to zerg guides....i saw ur name and i watched some of your vids. keep up the good work!

Thanks I appreciate it :D
Reply Quote
<3
Reply Quote
Casting one of yesterday's games and then it's onto some games!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]