Lets start with some Michael Jackson!!!
Reply Quote
I want to see you sign up for the Forum Open! :D
Reply Quote
Hey rekatan coach me please! you're just that awesome,
Reply Quote
Back on!
Reply Quote
Twitch is messed up now.. I can see the stream but the chat doesn't load.

Oh well
Reply Quote
Ack sry man :(
Reply Quote
"WTF is this Zerg doing?! What a moron" - Says every person the first time they view the stream >:D
Reply Quote
Twitch is messed up now.. I can see the stream but the chat doesn't load.

Oh well

Been like that all afternoon. >:[
Reply Quote
"WTF is this Zerg doing?! What a moron" - Says every person the first time they view the stream >:D

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Who said that!?!?

Lemme at em!

That was a lot of fun. Thanks Nas and Rek. Great community you guys have started. Finally a stream I feel welcome in...

Can't wait for next round.
Edited by Paladin on 6/27/2013 6:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Awesome :D I'm glad you've enjoyed it Paladin!!
Reply Quote
BAREFOOT ON THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
Reply Quote
Streaming! Opening with a guide I've been meaning to make for some time now - "How to advance from Bronze to Gold by practicing vs AI"
Reply Quote
Streaming!!! Today is community play night, so be sure to join group Rekatan on the NA server if you'd like to participate!
Reply Quote
REK! Real quick...few questions..

1 - WHere on earth did your swarm hosts build order guide go? can't find it...been offline a while

2 - Are you still SHosting versus Terran?

3 - Are you still Shosting versus Toss and didnt you used to say that MU was the best for SH but recently say its harder now?

4 - Are you still Shosting in Zvz?
Reply Quote
REK! Real quick...few questions..

1 - WHere on earth did your swarm hosts build order guide go? can't find it...been offline a while

2 - Are you still SHosting versus Terran?

3 - Are you still Shosting versus Toss and didnt you used to say that MU was the best for SH but recently say its harder now?

4 - Are you still Shosting in Zvz?

1. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406057

2. Yes, though I am allowing myself to go into a more standard muta/roach/baneling play for the most part. SH is my end game these days in ZvT

3. Absolutely, and it was becoming more difficult because I was executing it poorly (not sticking to some fundamentals) since bringing myself back to standards though, I am maintaining 70-80% in this MU again

4. Yes, but only in extremely late game.
Reply Quote
Thanks rek. Another question if I may kind Sir...

so, dude, I HATETvZ. I mean, it blows. I'm rank 5-10 diamond for 10 freaking seasons also....lol...as I wrote earlier in this thread. So, I'm hoping if I change things up I can push to low level masters.

Can you help me with some way to use SH in TvZ earlier than late game with just a brief typed description at my level of play? Roach, ling, bane or any other approach vs Terran doesn't really work well for me.

Thanks dude!
Reply Quote
Thanks rek. Another question if I may kind Sir...

so, dude, I HATETvZ. I mean, it blows. I'm rank 5-10 diamond for 10 freaking seasons also....lol...as I wrote earlier in this thread. So, I'm hoping if I change things up I can push to low level masters.

Can you help me with some way to use SH in TvZ earlier than late game with just a brief typed description at my level of play? Roach, ling, bane or any other approach vs Terran doesn't really work well for me.

Thanks dude!

Honestly if you're already struggling with TvZ, I don't recommend swarmhost :(

The timings for when you can make them and what kind of econonomy you need to support them, as well as the split second decision making involved, is just ridiculous. All in all I don't recommend SH play to anyone who doesn't mind a DROP in ZvT winrate, rather than increase, in exchange for huge fun factor lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]