StarCraft® II

Reaper (RP)

Just sayin try not to do it and THAT would have been hilarious to see.
"...I did that once? Was it when I was arguing with someone?"
CR, I think you be thinking zarkun?
It probably was Zarkun......

/facedesk

Still wondering if I should get out of the !@#$ that is the fire or stay....
*Prays to god that Mecha doesn't get the Zerg spot*

No offense, but Mecha, you're not on enough to be the villain character.
ehhh i have decided ............ not joining sorry but this just doesnt appeal to me i will however most likely read it when it comes out
............................... not cool Dacey, not cool...... (I will pull out the Jukalisk if you piss me off)

Also mom doesnt want me on the weekdays since new school is really tough so ill be back in action very soon.
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 12/8/2012 12:10 PM PST
It wasn't a b!tch move, CR. If you understood how the game works, you'd understand why weekends are the best time to play and level. You only have dungeons to gain levels in and so I take advantage of it.
"No offense Mecha, but you are probably the worst choice for something extremely important in this RP. Dacder and I are both above average writers, and have purposeful reasons for being there, also we both are usually free."
12/08/2012 01:44 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"No offense Mecha, but you are probably the worst choice for something extremely important in this RP. Dacder and I are both above average writers, and have purposeful reasons for being there, also we both are usually free."
And don't forget that you don't make ridiculous... Arrogant... etc, etc.... Zerg.
12/08/2012 01:46 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
And don't forget that you don't make ridiculous... Arrogant... etc, etc.... Zerg.

"Remember Garblad? He was arrogant."
12/08/2012 01:48 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"Remember Garblad? He was arrogant."
Yes, but not the, "I'm the Overmindz!!!!", arrogant.
This char will just like to kill and torture. Nothing else. And he wont be comedic like the Jukalisk was.
"That's true. Though he did believe he would be able to free the Zerg and that he would be crowned their overlord. Especially for the Hydralisks."
<CrymsonRaven>
Name: Alexander
Appearance: 5' 7", dark brown wavy hair, surgical scars, average build.
Weapons: Fully automatic Pistol, nanosteel knife.

Backstory: Was once a fellow thief alongside his friend, Vereor. They had many heists but it was soon catching up to them, and the danger was a game that could mean life or death. Their target was a Dominion Guard Armory, boy were they good at what they did... But the real kicker was that Alexander just disappeared. Guess what he did? He ratted out his partner in crime who was then sent to Project: Cold Heart.

One night, as he went to sleep... A camouflaged man was standing over his bed, his spiked hand formed and when straight into his chest. Tearing apart flesh and leaving him there to die. The man then disappeared, rumors had it was his partner that escaped and ratted him out... But Alexander had died that night.... Or did he?
Added you, CR.

AND NOW, THE RESULTS FOR THE ZERG CHAR COMPETITION:

*drumroll*

Congratulations...

SHADOWFURY!

Your Zerg character was approved.

Ensure that you hold your villainous plotlines together, or you may be replaced.

And now, we can start. I need to finish my secret preparations with the char data, but for now....

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

There is a clanking noise as the shuttle docks.

"Welcome t' yer new home sweet home, sweethearts. Now get off my ship, ya prison rats!"

When you exit the shuttle, you'll find yourself in a large open area. There is no food available, because |||CENSORED||| so you will have to simply wait until you are briefed further. You are encouraged to get to know one another.
Makenna walks around everyone, looking them over. All but one of them were male. As she finishes she strolls over by the wall and leans against it, looking at the others, daring them to come close.

Terrance looks at the others and asks, "So who are all of you?"

Mo'rye lays another Creep tumor and watches as her children were wrestling. She walks over to the Zerglings and pushes them away. Go. She says in a raspy telekinetic voice to them. Go and find any traces of Terrans. And bring them back to me, my children. She starts tending to the larva. She required more children. The Terrans would eventually find them, and she needed to be prepared to welcome them into her clutches.
Just a warning, SF: this RP will likely take the Reapers from world to world. You may need to prepare a plan of action if you wish to continue with the same villain.

Actually, what we may be able to do is give each planet a villain, and have multiple...

YOU'RE BRILLIANT, SF!
Actually, what we may be able to do is give each planet a villain, and have multiple...

YOU'RE BRILLIANT, SF!
I can be such a villain for one of these planets.... could cause for some interesting plot if two villains get at each others throats.

IC: Alexander stumbled forward, his gaze looking up at the metal sky that was the cieling. The one thought that came to mind was, How am I alive? "I shouldn't be here, I should be dead.... I should still be dead.... He will surely come after me, yes he will....yes, he doesn't like loose ends, especially after what I've done to him."
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/8/2012 3:09 PM PST
The 'sky' is a metal ceiling. You are aboard a large Science Vessel-like craft.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]