Fade: Info/Sign-Up

That's the tricky part. We have to go back to the Dragon's Hollow.
Reply Quote
12/31/2012 11:11 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Well one of the chars could find an egg.............
*Carefully avoids that egg and goes to the other one instead*

12/31/2012 11:11 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
HAPPY NEW YEARS AND KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No cats or rabbits... It's not happy New Cat, or happy New Rabbit... It's happy New year...

That's the tricky part. We are going back to the Dragon's Hollow.
FIXED! >:D

*Repeats what I said and to avoid that one egg... A Dragon obsessed with cats? My person carefully avoids it again*
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/1/2013 7:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/01/2013 06:58 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
*Repeats what I said and to avoid that one egg... A Dragon obsessed with cats? My person carefully avoids it again*
Two dragons can't select the same 'rider' and your char has already been selected CR and is currently [data corrupted] ....... as for Dacder ......... Sahna will NOT be selected by a Dragon .......

Naitsrich: could I bring in another dragon?
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/1/2013 10:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
I could be the other dragon. And he wont be obssesed with CATS CR. None of my characters are.
Reply Quote
I don't know... If so then you have to fit the personality exactly... I don't know if it will work out like we thought it would be if you become a dragon... Mostly because the Person and the Dragon are linked... Personalities are almost the same, dedication...etc.
Reply Quote
Mecha, I will have to disapprove your character. There's a certain part of the RP where you'll learn of Phos culture, but that is something that they would never do.

About the extra dragon, where are you going to get it from?
Reply Quote
With Morph in the mix... Most likely a chance for the Dragon Population to sore once more. Give them a second chance at life.
Reply Quote
01/01/2013 11:35 AMPosted by Naitsrich
About the extra dragon, where are you going to get it from?

well we can go back to the Dragon's Hollow or I was thinking of ..... another way for CR to get his dragon though it would not come in till the poison is cured which would be the trial his female char has to face.
Reply Quote
"Is my Tolrock accepted?"
Reply Quote
Shadow, your character is accepted.

Slnder, your character is accepted, but you will be considered as an outcast to other Tolrock due to your fighting style.
Reply Quote
Nait is their anyway I can edit to make my char acceptable. And I masde sure to say secluded so these guys might have lost certain cultural aspects. If not can I be a Dragon
Reply Quote
Mecha I kind of have a monopoly on dragons atm and im pretty sure other than CR's female char no one else wants a dragon and because of the lore that is currently set up for Dragons there wouldn't be any free or wild dragons for a while. not until Arcis is fully mature and if the Dragon that chose CR's char is male not until he is also fully mature. If you can find someone else's char that is interested ....... perhaps you could do a dragon otherwise just use a regular char.
Reply Quote
I'm sorry Mecha, but I do not see how your character can be fixed to be made acceptable. You're going to have to use something else.
Reply Quote
Naitsrich: go post in regular fade please.
Reply Quote
Unfortunately, I will not be able to DM very much for this week and the next. Midterms are coming up, so I won't be able to make the thread as planned. Expect it to be up next weekend, though.
Reply Quote
can one of us make a continuation thread for Fade and then it just kind of discontinues when you get the next thread up or do you want us to just wait till you get the new one up your self?
Reply Quote
We can't do that, Morph. He has a specific way he's doing it and we don't know what that is.
Reply Quote
I know but ... *sigh* fine disregard what I asked earlier.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]