StarCraft® II

So I'm looking for a map...

Something I could play with a friend up to, well, 2v whatever the max is, with unlimited resources. Something in the style of SC1's map "Stoners Paradise" would be my preference, but not a requirement. Does anyone know of such a map, and if so, whats it called?

Thanks for your help in advance!

- Iella
Reply Quote
You basicly just want a melee map with unlimited ressources and at least 2 players (which is kind of the minimum haha)?
Reply Quote
Lol, yeah basically. I haven't found any I really like as much as that one from SC1. Was hoping someone would know of one similar to it.
Reply Quote
Hey, I know that Teamliquid in their show "TL-Attack" occassionally uses a map called "Kulas Extreme" that gives both players infinite resources and a 600 population cap--is that the kind of thing you're looking for? I believe there are also versions of that (probably under the "Extreme" name) for other, larger maps too.
Reply Quote
Not finding that on the search. :( Can't say I'm overly happy with the map selection function. Would love a drop down for "non blizzard maps" to make it easier to find player created stuff.
Reply Quote
I just typed the word "Extreme" into the search and it brought up both Kulas Extreme and Megaton Extreme (it's in the Arcade section).

I haven't played them before, but TL Attack sure makes it look fun!
Reply Quote
Ahh, arcade. I was looking in the normal games list. I'll have to check that out later. I just logged off starcraft for now. Hee hee.
Reply Quote
Well, tried it out. Not quite what I was looking for. Would like more then 2 AIs to fight. Also a fan of more symmetrical base area... lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]