StarCraft® II

A Rift in Shadow Valley (Story)

Getting better by the post. it still feels kinda rushed, but it's getting better. Or, then again, I could have just gotten used to reading a crapton of detail. Keep it up!
Reply Quote
*Facepalm*

Alright, whatever... I don't see it though. Jus' sayin.
Reply Quote
Those are the purely logical answers Mark, do keep in mind I have reasoning for all this that will be revealed in time.
Reply Quote
Note: This Post signals the temporary discontinuation of this story in favor of an RP based on it, this story may be used as the intro.

IC:

The doctor approached the wife and husband, and told them the terrible news.

"It's....unlikely that he'll wake up, do you wish for us to pull the plug, or keep him alive?"

The woman broke down crying into her husbands arms, who responded, "Keep him alive, there may yet still be a chance." They thought of losing both their children, and could not stand it, they were determined to keep him alive, somehow. The doctor went, and told the nurse to not unplug the feeding machine keeping the young man alive, they were going to wait it out.
Reply Quote
Joshua is going to end up hospitalized and he is the parents son.

Amiright?
Reply Quote
I don't see anything wrong with what Dacder did.... Also the fact remains that somethings just come more naturally than others and for all we know they weren't thinking and they were going off of instincts.

And am I the only one that manages to complete the art that is the Black Screen?
Reply Quote
No, but it wasn't a key detail for him.
Reply Quote
By the way, I'm doing this while at the Video game club at school. :D
So don't expect to much of me though. :/
Reply Quote
Dude...Video game club? That's awesome.
Reply Quote
Who were the people saying I needed to get out slightly more? Search for familiar grounds first. :P
Reply Quote
I know, I know. I'm just saying my high school was never that cool.
Reply Quote
:P :P :P :P :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]