StarCraft® II

Gold-Diamond Coaching - free of course

I'm totally down to get coached bro if you're free hit me up
Reply Quote
1 question please, where do you think did you gain the most improvement and what did you do to get it? You don't have many games and I don't think you have another account so there must have been a lot of practicing outside of ladder? Or are those all 1v1 games with barely any team games? Just curious because I'm trying to get masters and almost dia, played for a few months now :)
Reply Quote
12/15/2012 03:43 PMPosted by AMadWalrus
1 question please, where do you think did you gain the most improvement and what did you do to get it? You don't have many games and I don't think you have another account so there must have been a lot of practicing outside of ladder? Or are those all 1v1 games with barely any team games? Just curious because I'm trying to get masters and almost dia, played for a few months now :)

I very rarely play team games, so basicly all of my games played have been 1v1.

I had a high masters player helping me out a bit with some coaching as well. =
Reply Quote
Still around, still available for anyone else that may need some help!
Reply Quote
I am a just starting Protoss player and I need some type of build order that is good for beginners

Help please lol
Edited by ceg on 12/19/2012 2:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am a just starting Protoss player and I need some type of build order that is good for beginners

Help please lol

Although I understand that as a complete beginner, it can be difficult to have a grasp on 3 different builds, with 1 for each matchup.

I would still recommend doing so, it may be more difficult right now, but it will only help you in the long run.

However, a 4-gate opener in bronze league, will most likely do you just fine for "surviving"

PvZ - Forge Fast expand. (This order will lean towards being safe)

9-Pylon (at natural ramp, scout with this probe)
14-Forge (can be after Nexus, but this is the most safe)
17-Nexus
17-Cannon
17-Gateway
17-Pylon
19ish-Double Gas (everyone seems to kinda vary on exactly when to get these 2 gas, I usually get them at 19)

Cyber @ 100% Gateway.

From there, do as you wish. I would generally then add my Robo, followed by 3 more gateways, and then twilight council.

I personally get my 2 gasses at my natural between 7:00 and 7:30. Closer to 6:30 if you are attempting an Immortal Sentry All-in.

Your 3rd should be taken somewhere between 9:00 (early) and 10:30 (average). Anything later than 10:30 is going to be a bit late.

PvT - 1 Gate Expand

9-Pylon
13-Gate (scout probe)
14-Gas
16-Pylon
17-Cyber
18-Zealot
@100% Cyber, Stalker (chrono it once)
23-Pylon
26-Nexus
28-2nd Gas at Main

All of this requires that you are capable of scouting though, which you probably are not very good at, but this would be a very good build order to go w/.

PvP - 4-Gate

yeah, just 4-gate, lol

9-Pylon
12-Gateway (scout+proxy probe)
14-Gas
16-Pylon
18?? - Zealot

@100% Gateway - Cyber

@100% Cyber - Stalker + Chrono Warpgate nonstop

@450 Minerals - add 3 gateways.

Your proxy probe needs to get a pylon down near the opponents base. Once your warpgate is finished, you should have all 4 gateways done, make them warpgates, warp in at opponents base. Kill them.
Reply Quote
weekend time for me, anyone need some help?
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Erpman
yeah, just 4-gate, lol

THIS!!!!! lol I HATE PVP!!!
Reply Quote
I'd like to take you up on your offer, you posted in my other thread and linked me here =) My SC2 name is Ajido#429, and my Skype name is CK011885. I'm currently a Bronze player, only played about 6 or 7 games so far but have a decent understanding of the game for someone my level.

I usually have a lot of free time, but will be a little busy next week since the person I'm dating is only in the city for another week before they go back to school.
Reply Quote
Hey im open for some coaching! just reply to thread when you are available.
Reply Quote
I should be available tonight after 6pm pacific. My skype info is on the first post, add me on there.
Reply Quote
+1 very nice guy, helped me in a great way, lots of tips, very informative, dunno what else to say but epic ^.^
Reply Quote
Im mid silver and have beaten gold before; i need help with scouting, micro and when to expand almost anything will help me get a bit better.
Reply Quote
Hi, I would love some live help aside from the videos I am watching from dapollo. I've been really having a hard time on what to do against early thor/scv/marine rush against a player I have had a rivalry with for a while now. I'm still in bronze league.
Reply Quote
My email is mrcasual2536@gmail.com
Reply Quote
Ugh... I switched my main game from Starcraft II to Halo a couple months ago (about 5, maybe 6) I was nearly diamond and while I specialized in PvZ (It was getting close to masters level) I never feared PvP, but I always went 2gate Stargate opener, which got me a few losses when it was winning, all because I missed checking my base and forcefielding the ramp(in the case of a 4 gate), and since back then (Don't know now) immortals drops early on were very popular, it pretty much blind countered it.

Been watching some SC2 lately, and reading these forums... gah... Getting me torn between two games I love... DAmn you all!
Reply Quote
oh ya!
Reply Quote
i absolutely love pvp in the low ranks haha
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 02:24 PMPosted by MrCasual
Hi, I would love some live help aside from the videos I am watching from dapollo. I've been really having a hard time on what to do against early thor/scv/marine rush against a player I have had a rivalry with for a while now. I'm still in bronze league.

01/03/2013 02:27 PMPosted by MrCasual
My email is mrcasual2536@gmail.com

Sorry, didn't check the thread over my weekend :-(

If you are still around, just hit me up on Skype, my info is on the first post -- Erpman0

Much easier for me for people to contact me, rather than me contacting you. I have a very poor memory and generally I'll forget to add you... lol.
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 12:29 PMPosted by TheProfessor
Im mid silver and have beaten gold before; i need help with scouting, micro and when to expand almost anything will help me get a bit better.

Throw me an add on Skype -- Erpman0

We can get together n figure some things out for ya :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]