StarCraft® II

The future of SC2 and custom mapping

#2 reminds us of the famous bug where the pop list kept cycling, and that was the best time we've ever had, all sorts of maps were getting full lobbies why? because people SAW them.

Dude I remember that, it was awesome. We all thought it was on purpose and fell in love lol. I think they used a short-integer or some type of lesser-bit integer for popularity, so it would go over the max and put w/e is the most popular map right to the bottom...

Actually weirdly enough, that alone would be a pretty sweet system. Just hide the popularity meter that is secretly getting bugged lol.
Reply Quote
I'm not arguing the quality of the map by any means. However a map ALREADY on the front page is spotlighted. It is something straight out of the department of redundancy department.
Reply Quote
12/16/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Zebo
I'm not arguing the quality of the map by any means. However a map ALREADY on the front page is spotlighted. It is something straight out of the department of redundancy department.

Agreed, that completely defeats the purpose of featuring. The point of featuring a map is to give it more coverage.

Why give more coverage to a map that already has a ton of coverage? Can you not think of any other deserving map that can maybe use extra coverage?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]