StarCraft® II

PKA follow up RP

Kay-Oh! Incorporated will be happy to fund a school for elite troops.
Reply Quote
I see your point, CR, but we need some kind of villian. Plus, well, I'm drawing blanks for real ideas right now. I mean, I need to cover Cayl's time in Poltergeist at some point.
Reply Quote
How about you do a villain that is a villain but in a way, he/she/it didn't really have the choice and what they thought they were doing was right.
Reply Quote
That's Luna...I think. I don't know, I'll keep it in mind as I brainstorm. *Gets a box of popsicles and starts brainstorming.*

In view of that...I miss Jay...
Reply Quote
...Luna would have never fit into that description. I mean true belief that what they are doing is for the best of everyone.
Reply Quote
Shadow was involved with both Kay-Oh! and especially the Brotherhood.
Reply Quote
"I believe that the Ravius's would get the Academy."
Reply Quote
It isn't a matter of who would get it period, it's a matter of who would get it based on the villain.
Reply Quote
I was in PKA for like a thread, then left. Didn't even write an end for my character, but at least I left at a good time. I would probably join a sequel, but I have no idea as to how you would make one.
Reply Quote
That's the current debate. First is staff and teachers, then enemies, and characters last.
Reply Quote
You could make it a sort of 20 years later thing so its still the same academy but with new people.
Reply Quote
"Staff and teachers would probably be well seasoned veterans in battle, most of which from the previous academy. And Mecha, the Ravius's and Zaros would be able to live to 1000 years of age, give or take, so twenty years will make no difference."
Edited by ShadowFury on 12/14/2012 2:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
I wasn't thinking that far ahead, but I see your point. So let's decide on a time base first then.
Reply Quote
Ah, heck. I guess if we remake it, I could join. Going to have to put some fun things into production for a good Zerg person, but I think I could keep up.
Reply Quote
I would totally join another if it came up.

I wish Crymson's RP hadn't ended due to financial crisis. :<
Reply Quote
He'll probably do a redux, Fen, no worries. He's just letting things sort themselves out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]