StarCraft® II

This Is Their Story: Chapter VI

Background:
The year is 5978. The Protoss and the Zerg have been dormant for centuries after the Tribes Conflict, the Epic Wars, and the Damnation Age. Humanity is "In deep crap currently. All factions have collapsed, and resources are thin. This time has been entitled as the Dark Epoch. Very few planets are hospitable, colonies are hard to be sustained, and people live in lives that were previously beyond inhumane, but is now the standard. De-Evolution is an understatement.
One planet, currently un-named is quite small, about 1/4th times larger than the Earthern moon. The planet is home to camps of wild creatures, mutated from various synthetic alements, camps of bandits(humans who want to loot, burn and pillage any form of Utopian society), and 8 people.
These 8 are descendants of great leaders from past times. They have no recognition of their own lives, but understand their current situation they are in. They are the only people capable of leading humanity back to greatness. Or sending them down past Hell.
This. Is their story.

Characters:
>Korozain<
Name: Kain "Korozain" Orin

Build: Light

Descendant: Orin Family, "Korozain" Orin, Shade Gheist Legend

Description: Tall, moderately muscled. Black, short spiked hair. (Uses a natural tree sap for "hairgel") Dark Tan skin, mild facial hair (thin beard around mouth). Wears a thin, durable metal obsidian like armor. Armor is ornate, and a sacred model to the Orin Family. Starts with an obsidian polearm(ornate sword tip much like a Naginata) with a dark metal tip.
Personality wise, he is very distant from other people but once he trusts you, he'll speak to you. He tends to tell jokes a lot, mainly very dark sense of humor. Mercy, love, compassion. All are lost concepts to him. Known mental issues in the past...

Skills: Dark Arts, long melee weapons(staffs or spears), Agile.
[Dark Arts is a fighting style used by psionics of the Shade Gheists that normally involves kicks or joint(like elbows and knees) attacks, also allows the fighter to use a dark energy and cast attacks (requires alot of energy and willpower to do.]

Name: Magistrate Zaron
Race: Protoss (Nerazim)
Tribe: The Akeilei Stalkers
Description: Dark, skin. Long, dark, dark, purple robe with various zerg bones and some protoss. He wields a Void Blade, a scythe with two blade endings (2 extending on either side of the shaft so more like quad bladed). Hood normally hides his face and you only see his glowing eyes.
Skills: Agile, leader, high class psionic.

>Zarkun<
Name: Jared "Slasher" Rios
Body build: Average
Descendant: Rios, Cayl Rios-Lord Knight of Loria
Description: Brown eyes, Scar on left eye and arm, brown hair, thin and muscular, leather armor with mithrite reinforcment and Lorian nanites in blood stream, goatee, solemn, but loyal to friends and family. Likes to train in all shapes and forms, including working out. Wields a single edged long sword and VMN-300 Submachine gun
Skills: Weapons master, namely with single edged long swords, marksmen, and hand to hand combatant, quick and agile, not unlike his ancestor.

>Warhawk<
Name: Stefan "Hawkeye" Alexander
Body build: average
Descendant: Honor Alexander - High Admiral
Description:
- Appearance; about 6 foot, muscles like a swimmer, eurasian decent with a solid tan, green eyes, longish dark brown hair kept back in a ponytail, some stubble, hunting boots(black), military cargo pants(green camo), tee shirt(white), reenforced leather bracers(brown), armored vest(green camo).
- Personality; suspicious of those he doesn’t know, hard to befriend, trusts friends to watch his back, despises traitors.
- Behaviors; formal with all he doesn’t know, far more open with friends, highly protective of the weak, to betray him is to sign your death warrant.
Skills: well trained in mixed martial arts, near expert marksman, wide array of survival skills.
Weapon: high-powered bolt action hunting rifle w/ retractable 6” bayonet and removable scope. Also has a set of brass knuckles.

>ShadowFury<
Name: Jordan Raksin
Build: Light
Descendent: Raksin, a powerful Field Marshall.
Description:
Appearance: Is about 5' 7" and is almost without muscular build. Is pale white skinned with brown eyes and brown military style haircut. A clean shaven face. He wears camouflage fabric and hard brown leather boots. He wears a kevlar vest just under his shirt.
Personality: Doesn't give sh!t about others. Though other than that he's a happy go lucky.
Behavior: Often wanders into situations where he has to end up running away while randomly firing.
Skills: Is a grand marksman as well as very stealthy.
Weapon: High powered rifle with scope.

Name: Cole Davin
Build: Heavy
Descendent: Kofrin Davin, the biggest human to walk the universe. Earned a place in history simply by being able to kill several Zerg hives by himself.
Description:
Appearance: 6' 10" with tons of muscles. His skin is tanned with brown eyes and bald. He has no facial hair. He wears black muscle shirt with black sweat pants and a kevlar vest.
Personality: Friendly and will do anything for a friend. He is very trusting. He is a complete idiot.
Behavior: He will often accidentally destroy an object. Sometimes of great value.
Skills: Can use anything that he can hold as a weapon.
Weapon: A Flanged Mace. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Maza_de_armas.jpg

>Jester<
Name: McKenzie Huntington
Build: Light, Lithe
Descendent: Max Huntington, infamous Mercenary Leader
Description:
Appearance: Roughly 5' 10" with tanned skin, blue eyes, short red hair. Uses a black light armor with stripes of red around her armor. Doesn't like wear a helmet.
Personality: Realistic person who likes people, and charismatic. Usually well-liked, even to people who don't know her.
Behavior: Enjoys combat, but tries to find a peaceful solutions to stop fights before they start.
Skills: Good with Automatic rifles and psionic abilities that allow her to summon a projection of a creature who fights. This creature lasts for about 8 minutes.
Weapon: Exotic automatic rifle with a bayonet. Has twin serrated knives

>CrymsonRaven<
Name: Jen Stukov Devise
Body build: Average, Lithe
Descendant: Devise and Stukov, Rebecca and Leon during their times and they led a group of Terran's of their own on a planet that was nowhere near the Dominion after something happened on a certain planet.
Description: 5'11" palish skin to a tanned look, orange eyes, very dark brown hair, hair is long and slightly wavy. Wears a leather vest along with chaps and a cloak.
Hard to sway, hunter, thoughts of adaption.
Can be quiet and is hard to trust others at first but once there is respect and trust along with friendship then she will help them in need.
Skills: Good psionics since the first people that started the bloodline were a Shadow and a Valkyrie. Is adapt at a hunting spear that can be used for multiple uses, fishing, hunting, killing, leverage...
Weapon: Hunting Spear

<TheLostMorph>
Character Name: Oraia Raynor
Race: Terran (part zerg) [NOT infested]
Build: athletic (Light-Average)
Descendent: Raynor, Jimmy Raynor and Sarah Kerrigan
Description:
Oraia has a few zerg tendrils entwined with her fiery red medium length hair (think HotS Kerrigan but with her normal hair as well and fewer tendrils). She stands about 5’5”, has brown eyes, lightly tanned skin, a mark of Erini on her left shoulder blade [http://silentnight4k.deviantart.com/#/d5nhp2h], psi index of 10, she wears an orange modified spectre suit with a white kitsune painted on the right shoulder.
Oraia is a bit laid back but will follow orders, shy around people she doesn’t know, once she gets to know someone she is very friendly, hates the zerg even when she controls them
Skills: Mechanic, Psionic. Survival Skills, mixed martial arts, infiltration, field repairs, rapid regeneration, control zerg (the bigger the zerg strain the fewer she can control, max of about 10 at any one time), telekinesis and telepathy
Weapons: Modified Warp Blade, Plasma Assault Rifle
Edited by Korozain on 12/11/2012 9:33 PM PST
OOC: Hate to start a new thread with an OOC post, but tthere are 2 more MG's that need to be setup, but not enough supplies to do so. (wood and metal)

IC: {Stefan, upload the map file to the local network so I can take a look at it, please.}
Edited by Korozain on 12/12/2012 6:09 AM PST
{Anyone taken any damage?}
Edited by Korozain on 12/12/2012 11:49 AM PST
IC:
{Negative, I'm uploading the map now... Done}
I reply.
Edited by Warhawk on 12/12/2012 4:08 PM PST
{Negative. Haven't taken fire, but one of the Hydralisks did a number on the platform.}
{Okay, good. Thanks Stefan.} I use a program on my Data-Pad and start drawing the plans on the satellite image.
{I'm unharmed, but I'll be fixing the siege breaker for weeks.} I sigh and look the damage over. We'd avoided anymore to it, which was good.
{Well we might find something at the camp... Maybe...} as I cut off the radio, you hear me curse.
IC:
I sigh and call out;
"What now?"
"Who knows? This things gonna take forever though." I call back.
{Recouperate, thats what we do... For now, I'll work on the plans and then when we can, go to that base.}
{Roger.} I set to work on the breaker, wanting to get it working at full capacity again. Wonderful, another sleepless night. Ah well, nothing new there.
One of the Templars emerge.
"We could not help to over-hear. Perhaps we could scout out this Outpost while you all regain your strength." He offers.
"That...is something I couldn't ask you to do with out worrying. There are so few Nerazim left, if you were to die, it would torture my conscious. However, it would be appreciated all the same." I wasn't sure what to say, or think. From what memories had come back, I'd rarely spoken with the Nerazim as they were on the run as much as we were.
"It would be our honor to aid the remnants of a dying race." He says with a bow.
"You have my thanks. The outpost lies to the east, about thirty klicks."
He nods, then calls for his allies in the structure. Two others (most likely descendants from the Zer'Atai Clan) come out and fade into the shadows and the 3 move out in the direction of the base. Zaron and the Void Master stay behind.

{Where are our new friends going?}
Edited by Korozain on 12/13/2012 8:35 AM PST
{Offered to scout the outpost for us.}
{That's quite nice. Wish they told me...}
{I was a bit caught off guard. And they...I don't know, but they seem restless.}
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]