This Is Their Story: Chapter VI

{Everything has a purpose. Theirs is either to help others or survive. And helpin us is a plus. Or they're just giving back from when we rescued them.}
{I don't know. The lead one said something about helping a dying race was their honor.} I think hard on what the Dark Templar had said yet again. Dying race...could it mean what I fear it does? {Kain, how long do you think we've been here?}
{About a month and some change... Wh-} I was about to ask why, but I already knew what he was thinking.
{The leader mentioned that we're a dying race. You don't think...that the civil war...it got that bad, did it?}
{it is a possibility... I mean we are humans. And things like this have happened before...}
{But dying? How bad is it?}
{As far as I know, Korprulu humans are f*cked. And from my memory we aren't there anymore. All of us took a ship somewhere, and... That's all I really know... When I think about that though, that black thing in the trees pops up in my head for some reason...#
Edited by Korozain on 12/13/2012 4:08 PM PST
{I remember the ship too...something about trying to mend differences with a mixed unit...Agh, my head hurts when I try and think about it too long.} I rubbed my temples, trying to get rid of the headache that had sprung up. {What in the hell happened to us?}
{I don't know. And I don't know what hell is... But I think I can say I went there... Now I need to see if I can say I made I back..}
McKenzie jump-jets down to the ground floor, and looks at the bodies of dead Zerg.
{Hey, anyone want some Zergling ribs? I'll cook, something to get my mind off the attack.} She radios, her voice showing she was distracted.
{Eh, I don't trust Zerg DNA, even if its "dead"}
{Don't use the lisk. It only makes good jerky.} I shift the channel back to Kain. {I didn't mean Hell literally...but I see your point.}
{Okay.} She hesitates for a second, then makes her way to the Zerglings to cut up.
IC:
{For the Dark Templar's sake, I hope the bases automated defenses are off-line; those things can pack one hell of a punch...}
Edited by Warhawk on 12/13/2012 7:42 PM PST
{I'm pretty sure Jordan marked em as friendly. Or they have some damn good cloaking.}
{I only marked 'em on our turrets. Can't speak for the others. Although, if prior experience says anything, there's no power on at hardly any of the other bases.}
A few hours later they return. "We found the base, it is quite large. Many 'Confused Ones' occupy it. Also. There... There is a great psionic presence there... One similar to something of the past..."
Edited by Korozain on 12/14/2012 8:16 AM PST
"Confused Ones? And similar to the past? I'm so confused myself right now." I'd just finished helping repair the armor integrity and now I was working on the mode shift gears.
"Humans who have lost their way. And the presence is similar to that to... Kerrigan...". Her name spits out of his words like a disease.
Edited by Korozain on 12/14/2012 8:31 AM PST
12/14/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Korozain
Her name spits out of his mouth like a disease
*mega eye twitch* protoss have no mouth *eye twitch* NONE
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]