This Is Their Story: Chapter VI

OOC:
@Zarkun:
Nah, it's all cool.

IC:
[Sarah]
The other two bristle, but Sarah gives them a look that could kill;
"Everyone's entitled to their opinions, this conversations getting us nowhere."
She says to Kain. With that, she kneels down and tends to the pilot.

[Stafan]
I whistle silently at the carnage;
...damn... talk about a clensing flame...
I think to myself, quickly making my way to Jared.

Kneeling down in front of him, I flip open his helmet, remove my glove and tap into my power. Within a few moments, a small serge passes through Jared, waking him;
"Welcome back. That was rather impressive."
I say with a grin.
Edited by Warhawk on 12/28/2012 10:07 PM PST
I groan, still extremely sore and in a lot of pain. "Not sure I plan on doing it again." Standing up slowly, I stretch. "Everyone make it out ok?"
IC:
[Stefan]
I slip my gauntlet back on and nod;
"Yep, everybody got out fine."
Edited by Warhawk on 12/28/2012 10:58 PM PST
Nodding, I slowly walk towards the door. "Should I look and see how bad it was, or am I better off not knowing?"
IC:
I chuckle and gesture around us;
"All that's left is ashes. Nice and clean."
I grin then wince as my ribs pop. "Ouch. Well, at least we can leave in relative peace. Who's that girl to you anyways?"
IC:
"Sarah? She's my sister."
I say with a grin.

OOC:
A bump is probably needed for DarkBlade..
Edited by Warhawk on 12/29/2012 9:42 AM PST
I look at him carefully and then shake my head. "Your sister? You have a sister? Man, I can remember plenty of our conversations before the mind blank, and not once did a sister get mentioned."

OOC: I may have thrown it out there a bit soon. If it dies, I'll redux it come summertime.
Edited by Zarkun on 12/29/2012 9:45 AM PST
I heard the message, thinking that they had already taken the APC already with them? Sheer laziness I say. "Come on Jordan."

OOC: Why must Pokemon OC Nickname be hard!?
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/29/2012 9:45 AM PST
IC:
I shrug;
"We were in different devisions and companies. I guess I just don't talk about family much. I mean what am I going to say? Hey, I have a little sister who can beat the crap out of me 4 out of 5 times? Not exactly the kind of persona you want to project when you're a recon jock, know what I mean?"
I say with a wry grin.

OOC:
@CR:
Sorry but what is a Pokemon OC Nickname?
Edited by Warhawk on 12/29/2012 9:52 AM PST
Disregard that War, although you should know what an OC is, RPers use them all the time.

IC: I chuckle and walk out the door, noticing the others. "I suppose that's a good point. I myself only vaguely remember my brother...wonder if he survived..."
It's a Pokemon OC, and it's a Nickname for my person I'm planning on... Me, Zarkun, Morph, and Thunder are doing it on DA.
OOC: CR: just go with something that your char can do ..... thats how I got mine not sure about Zark's though :P

IC: hmmm interesting. I turn away again and put on my helmet.
OOC:
Call me out of the loop but I'm afraid I don't know what an "OC" is.
I'm still kinda new to online RPing.

IC:
[Stefan]
"Then again, she's served as a marine for her entire tour, where as I've served as a combat medic and then recon support.."
I trail off as Sarah gets up and heads in our direction, a flinty look on her face.
OOC: OC=Original Character thats what Stefan is or Kit or Oraia *facepalm*
Noticing the look, I lock down my helmet so no one can get it off. "I think you're heading for the fire, my friend."
I had disappeared, and sat in one of the watchtowers to make sure no bandits decide to emerge, or to see how close McKenzie is. Then I remember our Nerzim friends.

{Hey, if we are letting these NR's in Sanctuary, you should probably tell them bout our Protoss friends.}
Edited by Korozain on 12/29/2012 10:08 AM PST
OOC:
Ah, I just didn't know. Thanks.

IC:
[Stefan]
I grin and shake my head;
"Nah.. she just a bit peeved about something.. probably involving me."

Sarah walks up and rests her hands on her hips;
"Would you mind explaining how the hell you patched up Alicia?"

I shrug;
"I'm not exactly sure myself; it appears the three of us~ (I gesture to Jared, Kain and Me) ~have picked up some.. rather interesting capabilities... There's not really a good explanation for it."
I say with a wry grin.

Sarah sighs and shakes her head;
"Great, out of the frying pan and into the fire, eh?... Well.. thanks for what you did.. it probably saved her life..."

I nod;
"I know..."
Edited by Warhawk on 12/29/2012 10:20 AM PST
I keep walking, then turn around, looking right at Sarah. "Don't shoot the Nerazim at Sanctuary, or I'll make sure your equipment is inoperable for weeks." I walk away, and approach Oraia. "You feeling any better?"
IC:
Sarah shrugs;
"We've never had any problems with Nerazim before, so I don't see any reason to start now."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]