This Is Their Story: Chapter VI

{Copy that.} I go over the wall, moving forward slowly and watching. I wasn't about to be snuck up on.
A chilling presence flows through your body. The feeling of power and creation as one. Purity, and essence...
{You gotta be f*cking kidding me. There's no way...Kain, is there any indication that something is burrow moving?}
{No dirt moving. But something feels amiss... Why, ground rumbling?}
IC:
{Nydus?}
I reply grimly.
{No, I could sense...power, purity of essence and form...Xel'Naga type...But...that can't be right...}
OOC: Sorry for the inactivity...

IC: {That can't mean... Oh God...} The aberration appears in a tainted psionic mist, light blue with a dark purplish hue. Its roar pierces your souls as it charges at you both. {RUN TO THE MOTHERF*CKING JUNGLE!} I fire a few snapshots and start running.
I lunge to the side, rolling into a crouch and firing three fire charged shots before running. {This is bullsh!t! Where the hell did a f*cking Hybrid come from?!}
{Dont know, don't care!} I fire more shots, it slows it down but then it releases a dark Bolt of psionic energy.
I feel the energy and roll beneath it as it passes over me. {F*CK THIS SH!T!} I spin and fire three more shots into it, setting it ablaze and freaking it out. I then proceed to keep running, almost to the jungle.
It holds its eye from where it impacted. Stefan fires 2 round in the same area. I charge my rifle with a soul canister. Then deliver the killing bliw. Then a nova of a black energy passes through us all. We see nothing but darkness as it dies.
{Can anyone see...} *Smack!* I hit a tree face first and fall over onto my @ss. {Nevermind....ow....} I rub my nose.
{I can see. I see darkness... And feel really weird.} I trip over a rock and face plant on the jungle floor.
{All I can see is darkness too. For being a Hybrid, it sure died strangely. I stand up and inch around the tree, only to trip over a log and face plant into the side of a boulder. {F*CK THAT HURT!} I sit up and wait for the darkness to pass.
I do the same. My arms are glowing the same color of my Shade Gheist energy.

"What the fu... Am I the only one glowing?"
I'd closed my eyes and focus. I can feel a strange...energy, for lack of a better word, entering my body. "No idea. If you can see me, tell me what's going on. I feel...odd, like somethings adding to me."
"Yeah, I feel like..." I make punching motions and a discharge of dark energy hits a tree. It destroys the tree, but, by making it slowly die as if its life just left it... "Whaaaat the feck. I suggest not doing that unless you want to burn the jungle..." I say looking at a firey aura gleaming around him.
I open one eye and notice the aura around me. "Holy sh!t!" I stand up slowly and look myself over. "The hell did that thing do?"

OOC: Really, what did it do?
OOC: what did what do?
The blast of energy, or are you still figuring it out?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]