StarCraft® II

Custom Games Bug

When I click on the arcade For SC2 Patch 1.5.3.23260, Some of the Games I usually play such as Squadron TD the name is not there but instead there is a "..." When i Click on it, it doesn't load and if i try to get in with a friend of mine who can play it i get stuck on the "Entering Lobby" Screen. I don't know if it's a regional problem, I'm an Australian and my Australian friends cant join it but my american friends can. Anyone know how to fix it?
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. my friends in australia can not join the custom games with us americans. They just bought the game because i told them how much fun it is and now they want to return it because for a few days they have not been able to join the lobbys we do as a group. I dont blame them, i would be furrious. if i pay for a new car i expect it to run. please fix this i know 8 people with this problem so it is not going to be a local matter it has to be wide spread.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same exact problem. I am able to see and join some arcade games, but others are missing the picture and text (the ones I play like 1v1 obs). When I try to click into it, it goes to a blank screen and starts to load forever. This also happens when I try to go into the bookmark page.

I am currently playing on a PC from China on the US server. I have never had this problem before until recently.

Can anyone help? This is quite frustrating.
Reply Quote
Use Google's DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4). Seriously though, any amount of searching gives you at least 5 other threads with the answer to this.
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem with Arcade games, they only show the ellipses "..." and they never load? This is only with some games about half, I usually only play Aeon of Storms though... Anyone know how to fix this issue yet?
Reply Quote
Same problem here. When I ask my friends to invite me to the game instead of me actually joining it, it says there's an error or something. I also get those "..." along with pictures of the games that don't load at all.

Please fix this Blizz! :(
Reply Quote
Plz fix this Blizz!!!!!
Reply Quote
So anyone find a way to fix this yet?
Reply Quote
I'm having this problem right now - also an Australian, has there been any update about this issue yet?
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, i think it's battle.net problem, because I tried to reinstall the game but it still happen the same.
Reply Quote
hi all,

the link attached below is a detailed list of steps to take to fix this dns problem. its easy as it tells u which button to press, practically teaching u how to turn on your computer. follow it step by step and DO NOT SKIP STEPS.

here you go:
https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

Rgds,
Error
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]