StarCraft® II

Ultralisk?

what happened to the burrow charge? i was just doing beta and i got like 10 ultra's, no charge >80 why???
Reply Quote
They took that out either this patch or the last one :/
Reply Quote
but they buffed DPS, so good stuff :)
Reply Quote
Because Vipers and Locust let Ultras close in anyways.
Instead of doing 15(+20 vs armored), they do 35 to everything.
Beastly.
Reply Quote
Am sad as hell that burrow charge is gone in mp i hope its still in campaign >_< it damn well better be ! RAWWWWW BROOOOOOOOOOOOGUH HULK ZERG MASH ! :-D
Reply Quote
Am sad as hell that burrow charge is gone in mp i hope its still in campaign >_< it damn well better be ! RAWWWWW BROOOOOOOOOOOOGUH HULK ZERG MASH ! :-D
Considering all the goofy !@#$ they let you have in WoL's campaign (*cough*Tech-Reactors*cough*) it'd surprise me if they didn't.
Reply Quote
lol tech reactors were awesome.
Reply Quote
Beastly.

Well it isn't exactly the same... The purpose of burrow charge was to let ultras get in front of smaller units so that they aren't tripping over them trying to find a target. Blinding cloud lets them close in but it still doesn't take care of the pathing issues, same with locusts.

With a max of 6 armor, you kinda want the ultras ahead of everything else, taking all the damage. Not exactly with locusts, but still, it's better to have them do damage than derp around left and right.
Reply Quote
Beastly.

Well it isn't exactly the same... The purpose of burrow charge was to let ultras get in front of smaller units so that they aren't tripping over them trying to find a target. Blinding cloud lets them close in but it still doesn't take care of the pathing issues, same with locusts.

With a max of 6 armor, you kinda want the ultras ahead of everything else, taking all the damage. Not exactly with locusts, but still, it's better to have them do damage than derp around left and right.

He was talking about abduct; you can fly you Vipers over the enemy army, then abduct your own ultralisks over your other units. It's not burrow charge, it's Ultralisk-raptor-leap! =D
Edited by TornadoXIII on 12/27/2012 1:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Cause they fixed it, and made it better.
Reply Quote
i think it will be on the camping
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]