StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, VII

OOC:

No I didn't see that, what did you do?

IC:

Samantha heard Joey, but chose to ignore him. It was a courtesy that the spies shared back at the academy. If someone radio's you and you don't have anything constructive to say, don't radio back. You don't know what kind of a bind they're in or what their situation is, why open your fat mouth?
{Yes, good thinking...hurry back though, they'll be sure to get suspicious soon regardless.}

OOC: #421, #423,and #426.
Edited by Dacder on 12/17/2012 2:36 PM PST
I come around the corner and lower ramp, closing it as soon as I'm back on the ship. Breathing heavily, I chuckle. "Three of their patrols appear to have turned on each other. Plus one power core is severely damaged along with several other important secondary systems. They'll be retreating."

OOC: Mark, if you would.
"Good work. You're quite the soldier." I say in an admiring voice.
"Been doing this a long time. Only been a super soldier for a few years though."
Prometheus had spotted a ship that was damaged, thanks to Joey that was. They didn't know who did it but they were about to fire a focused round from the Titan Cannon. But the command was delayed. The cannon decharged.

Instead it was aimed at a cruiser. "FIRE THE MAIN CANNON!" The Cannon charged up, purple, green, and red being fused together as it built up. Crackling and dispersing the very space around it.
---@Zarkun & Dac---

Samantha walks to one of the many consoles and begins pushing buttons.

"We're moving. They must be retreating." She said, turning to Joey with a smile. "Nice work."

---@Dac---

OOC: Read those posts, you made the Black Peace look like !#@$ing retards.

---@CR---

OOC: You guys are making the BP look retarded :P

IC:

The ship's engines explode in flame as it misses the shot by a few feet.

---Space---

Thomas gritted his teeth as he looked at the Terrain Table. The Separatists out-numbered the Black Peace three to one, but it was an even fight. They were loosing ships at the exact same rate.

The cool air on the ship made Thomas' breath visible. "Why is it so cold?" He shouted.

"Our life support systems are deteriorating." Someone answered. Thomas' face became pale.

"Well that sucks." He said after a long moment of silence.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 12/17/2012 2:54 PM PST
Guess who needs another recap?
I make an over embellished bow. "I try"
i walked beside her and realized as we approached where the ship is..... wait no WAS. "what the hell? did your bro jack your ride?" i ask
Cynthia was looking around. "Yep..."

.......................................................................................................................................

The cannon fired, the massive amount of energy impacted against the cruiser, going right through it then the energy itself was torn apart and split apart. Exploding as it turned unstable.
"And you succeed." I say, making a similar gesture.

{Prometheus, this is Col.Tim. Mission successful, prepare for our docking. We have priority one prisoners on board, so make sure to make it smooth.} I say, as the ship goes closer and closer to the main ship.
KO, nothing that really applies to you. We're still battling with the Black Peace.
"well now what. we're both stuck on this hunk of metal"
The Imperial Commander sighed. This battle was dragging on massively. The boarding crews had been successful in neutralizing two of the enemy cruisers so far, but with surprising amounts of casualties. He watched as a cannon blast vaporized an enemy fighter, then splashed against a Black Peace cruiser's shields.
Cynthia just sat down, resting as she sighed.

....................................................................................................................................

Lacerta ducked for cover as the Candor flew into nearby trees. Peering out as Imperial Aid had arrived.

..................................................................................................................................

2,000 Siren's and Five frigates teamed up against an Black Peace Dreadnaught.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl2W3DSCvyo
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/17/2012 3:06 PM PST
Five frigates? Frigates are ships meant to carry cargo...
Perhaps I can be of assistance, Mistress Cynthia?
12/17/2012 03:07 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Five frigates? Frigates are ships meant to carry cargo...
That's a freighter, and you clearly haven't heard of a Frigate Class Ship. And these ones would have been militarized.

IC: "I'm fine Seven... It has to turn up eventually."
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 12/17/2012 3:13 PM PST
"Wrong RP."
Edited by ShadowFury on 12/17/2012 3:12 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]