StarCraft® II

Separatist Space, VII

"i was born on an assembly line on a deserted moon and after waking up after 1000 years things haven't really brightened up for me either" i growled
Conceived means when the parents had sex.
12/11/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Zarkun
yes but not entirely true it means when the egg and $perm merge to form the new life ..... *smack* i know to much sciency crap *smack*
Edited by TheLostMorph on 12/11/2012 6:40 PM PST
12/11/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Zarkun
...Right...The Academy...

IC: "And you are starting to sound hostile... Anyway, I was born on a ship... Lived on an asteroid... Probably going to have to join the group that my mom is associated with... It's a long story."
You know...nevermind, I'm pushing the limit.
IC: "i'm sounding hostile towards my life. well i woke up, on the moon you now dandy and all. 5 seconds after the lo behold imperium comes and tries to !@#$ me up the %^-. after brutal battle i killed their leader only to have the rest of the crew stun me and send me off. that's when i realized how worthless, downright meaningless our lives seemed to others. hard to admit but the impression stuck"
now if only ASURA had meet Kit first ...... not saying she would take him where he wants to go but definately wouldve gotten a better first impression ....
OOC: well KO got to me first and !@#$ed up the first hour of living again so WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN YOU MORPH WHY!!
<.< >.< >.> Kit was ..... occupied ya know the whole xelnaga ship and all .....
Lol... What the !#@$ happened when I was gone?
OOC: Alot, mind responding to me?
12/11/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Dacder
"Execrate?" I ask curiously.

Andrew took a deep breath. "Yes, Execrate. It's the most lucrative mining company in Separatist Space. Our intelligence believes that is the Black Peace's next target."

IC:
(Small time jump)
[Alicia]
Dropping out of hyper at Execrate, I open a comm line to the Separatist base;
{This is the merc task-force "Hellsbane" What are our orders?}

{Your orders} the Separatist Admiral began, {Are to have your commanding officers in the command center planet side, the rest of your fleet and crew are to be at their battle stations.}

12/11/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Zarkun
"You're avoiding the question. Do my terms stand." I wasn't asking anymore, now I was telling.

Nilus sighed, "Your terms stand. Samantha Killgore's slate will be cleaned and five-thousand credits will be wired to your account and if you succeed, you will get to keep our state-of-the-art stealth systems."

@darka:
Please, use the SHIFT key...

QFT

12/11/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Zarkun
You know...nevermind, I'm pushing the limit.

YA THINK!?
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 12/11/2012 11:31 PM PST
"But my lord, perhaps there vill be somsink to gain."

The warlord waved his claw dismissively. "Are you a fool, Ghelven? It is obviously a trap, laid by ze Imperium. Besides, vhy vould I need to gain anysink? I have all I need right here."

The smaller Yeh-Ket shrugged. "As you vish, my lord. Besides, it vould be folly to go zere. After all, ze Imperium commands much greater strengs zan ourselves. I advise you thus: do not go there."

The warlord harrumphed grandly, a loud noise made by expelling the air from all his breath apertures at once. "And who, may I ask, commands zis ship? Is it you? No, it is I! And if I vish to respond to zis call, it is my decision."

"But my lord..."

"Enough! Do not contradict me. Ve vill go zere, and find out who has sent us zis transmission. Helmsman, lay in a course."

Ghelven smiled as the ship engaged warp.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mistress Cynthia, do you require assistance? Shall I clear the ship of
unauthorized persons?

Somebody said Korzis needed an answer from me... can I get the post # please?
Edited by KnarledOne on 12/12/2012 4:55 AM PST
A ship in the Factory-Fleet approaches at the planet, and fires a platform from orbit down to the planet. It then turns and rejoins the fleet.
Cynthia gets up, as soon as Seven had asked her the question. "No, Seven... We should be fine."

................................................................................................................................

And I was still on the table... Waiting and waiting.

.................................................................................................................................

Kyra was waiting for Torvus to answer back.
"That could work." I say.
I nod. "Well, as good as pubs are for information, they're also the common grounds for ra.pes and murders."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I nod. "Alright, and what's the time frame we're working in? It'll only be so long before they notice two extra people on a ship."
Kyra shook her head as Cassidy poured another drink, ever so slowly, then downing that one as he did the first. She then looked back at Torvus. "So... You think I can't handle myself? And besides... Murder and Rape would be bad...for business, ain't that right?"

Cassidy gave a nod... "Whatever... I'll be ever so richer by tonight anyway."
I sigh. "They don't happen in the pub, this is where the women it happens to get picked up. And I'm well aware of the fact that you can handle yourself. However, that doesn't mean you can handle the date ra.pe drugs."
Edited by Zarkun on 12/12/2012 7:21 AM PST
"And you do realize that I just don't have to drink anything that a stranger gives me... You need to realize this as a fact. And as long as there are important assets available in this pub... I doubt Cassidy here would allow them to be raped or murdered."

Cassidy gave a sigh mixed with a shrug. "Yep... No point in a dead asset."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]