Separatist Space, VII

"well i did steal an imperial ship but that's still on the Citadel and if i even try and get out of here by taking a ship from the hangar all the god damn personnel will try and stop me" i say
Cynthia was stunned by this train of thought from ASURA. "Really? You're a robot and you don't know what to do? I've seen it all... Out of all things... I thought you would realize what to do, like perhaps create a hologram around you so you look like an Imperial while you use their accent........ Really.... You have no thought of this but I have?"

..................................................................................................................................

I was still knocked out pretty much, it would still be awhile longer before I woke up normally.
"i don't have just models of everything you know. i only can get what i scan and the only model i have is me. not only that the subject has to be still for a good amount of time. the only living imperial on this ship is the council members and i ain't just coming up to someone and say oh may i scan your face?"
"So you're telling me... is that you could've scanned one while you were captive but you chose not to... I tried to help you with an idea... And it's your fault if you don't succeed."
I think for a long moment.

"What about mine? The one that crash landed? If nothing else, that could work."
Andrew nods, "Yes, that could work too. It's up to you." He said, palms towards the ceiling.
i face palm myself. "its called a software update. i got it when....." i trailed off
"I was thinking, maybe you should come with as well? Show me the ropes a little bit?"
"Fine...Just scan some lowlife pilot and take his ship... That's right..."
---@Dac---

Andrew smiled, "Nah... My place is here." He said, gesturing to the walls and roof. "I have been protecting this building with my life for decades. I aint about to quit now." He says with his thick scottish accent.

---@KO---

When the ship warps into the coordinates they find nothing... Yet... :)
"Fine, I'll be going then, mind pinging my ship the coordinates?"

OOC: Zarkun, I'm about to start the subplot.
"last time i did that i got tracked like a mo fo and that's how i got caught..... partially" i respond.

OOC: i feel so alone );
"Well I don't know, but why don't you try to-" Cynthia's body froze, she couldn't breath and was feeling weak. She remembered that she touched something on the abandoned location that she found Seven, some kind of moss like plant that grew in space? Nothing happened but now it was in her system. She was on the floor and blacked out.

OOC: By the way, as part Protoss she doesn't really need to worry about breathing, so she wont die from lack of oxygen. Felt like an interesting twist to do, but she wont die so don't worry to the extreme.
---@Dac---

OOC: What subplot? I need to know beforehand this time >_<

IC: Andrew stood up and walked around the desk while carrying out Alida's wishes on his Palm-comm.

"Well, this is good bye I guess." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
OOC: Uhhh, the one we've been talking about for days? :P

IC: I salute him, just remembering to, and walk out to my ship. I take off, and follow the coordinates, but notice another ship. It looked very curious, so I radioed it.

{Hello, who is this?}

OOC: May not be the best writing, but I can't think of a better way. XD
IC:
12/11/2012 11:17 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
{Your orders} the Separatist Admiral began, {Are to have your commanding officers in the command center planet side, the rest of your fleet and crew are to be at their battle stations.}

[Alicia]
{Affirmative. We're on our way.}
I say, changing to my line with the Phantom;
{Stefan? All CO's are wanted at the ground-side HQ; Can I catch a ride with you?}

{No problem.. Docking now.}
Comes the cool reply.

As Stefan's ship docks, I comm the Hydra's CO;
{Eric, all CO's are wanted at HQ, and bring Horace as well.}

{Alright, I'll see you on the ground.}
Replies Eric.
Edited by Warhawk on 12/12/2012 3:57 PM PST
---@Dac---

OOC: Oh are you talking about Alidia getting on the Wandering Star?

IC:
Alidia salutes and turns to walk out. Andrew grinned wickedly and gave her a giant bear hug. Picking her off her feet he shook her gently and set her back down.

"Carry on, soldier!" He said, saluting with a sly grin.

---@War---

As your ship goes down the planets surface, dozens and dozens of warships from every race, faction and tribe are visible with all their weapons primed.
12/12/2012 03:57 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
dozens and dozens of warships from every race, faction and tribe are visible with all their weapons primed.
And of course none of mine are down there so there is no confusion. :/
lulwut? Why are you associating your warships with confusion?
12/12/2012 04:02 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
lulwut? Why are you associating your warships with confusion?
No... Just saying that the Lacerta don't have Warships... Don't have troops anymore... And are still on their planet, which they will be stubborn as hell and that will be a given.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]