StarCraft® II

Dealt a Bad Hand - (Established Universe RP)

A pair of red eyes observe the group from the shadows. No form can be seen of it, even with Night-vision goggles, and it smiles from its spot, listening to everything and keeping it to memory.
Reply Quote
I shrug. "Least you were here. Take your time, that gang ain't going anywhere anytime soon."
Reply Quote
"That is why I am hoping we would have been ready... If we are lucky then they'll stay for awhile longer. My intel read that they will be leaving tonight at Midnight, that's in a few hours." John made his way to a dumpster, not really a Safehouse, more like a thing to hide in when it got rough. Or to put weapons and equipment in there.
Reply Quote
"Not for another six hours. Trust me, we got time."
Reply Quote
"Onward then!" Krane blinked a few times for good measure, adjusting his sling for his rifle. He paused for a moment to glance back at Beth. "Were you coming with us? I think I knew the answer to that a few drinks ago. But at this point, I feel safer asking than assuming." His smile was lopsided as he waited for an answer.
Reply Quote
Beth hesitated for a moment, her eyes narrowing at Krane. "Yes. You lot likely will need someone to take care of you." She turned back to her corner, struggling for a moment with her bulky armor before managing to cram herself into the restricting suit. "Whenever you're ready."
Reply Quote
"Always ready, hooyah!" With that, he made a dash towards the door to meet with the others.
Reply Quote
I see Krane come out the door, followed by the girl. "Well, this is a turn of events. Still, once our friend who's idea this was get's back, we're moving."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]