Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 6)

"Nonsense, I am sane."
Reply Quote
"I probably won't be on much tomorrow, as I'll be packing and such things. But I'll be on a little bit. Are all the RP's I'm in set up for this?"
Reply Quote
Your Provun will be kept alive until your return.
Reply Quote
Oh dear... Smylez. Allow me to help with this.
*Nuclear Strike Inbound.*
Reply Quote
Ah, ze NUKE!

Any who... If this is a therapy session... I can share my deepest concern right now. Everyone in DA has already heard about it already...
Reply Quote
"Off to my cave gentlemen! I will see the nuclear winter tomorrow!"
Edited by smylez on 12/26/2012 6:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
*The Smylez-Cave theme song turns on*
Reply Quote
*pops a blood vessel*
Smylez... you took my cave while I was gone.....?
YOU PIECE OF SHEEEEEYUT I'LL KILL YOU D:<
*runs after him*
Reply Quote
"My portrait was a Zealot...what the hell happened?"
Reply Quote
"Lol. Anyways. I actually moved my lab into your cave. Should probably move it again." A bright flash comes from Slnder's cave and the lab goes under Knarled's Inn, destroying all the progress I had made on building a Wise man's Underground Tower.
Reply Quote
A powerful shield deflects the nuke into smylez's cave. "Ouch, he'll be feeling those radiation burns in the morning."
Reply Quote
*pops a blood vessel*
Smylez... you took my cave while I was gone.....?
YOU PIECE OF SHEEEEEYUT I'LL KILL YOU D:<
*runs after him*

"No good sir! No, stop it! You're tickling me! Hehehehe! Stop it! You will seriously tickle me to death! Hahaha! HAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA-!"

"...."
Reply Quote
I look over and see that smylez has actually stopped moving and breathing. "Did...did he kill the doctor?"
Reply Quote
"My RP is up. But it is likely it will crash and burn." I disappear outside and suspicious sounding laughs are heard.
Reply Quote
*Stands, in a very savage pose over Smylez' dead body, then looks at the cave...*
14... years... destroyed in the blink of an eye. DAMMIT ZARKUN.
Reply Quote
"You dropped the nuke. I have no control over that shield."
Reply Quote
"Actually, your shield directed it at the cave so it was your fault regardless. It could have went anywhere else but it just happened to go for the caves. What? Oh right, I was suppose to be dead. Let me lie back down and reassume my previous position. Gah!"

"..."
Edited by smylez on 12/26/2012 6:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Welp... Probably left DA for the same reason HBRB did... They saying that I'm being negative and then Dacder started what he did... It sure wasn't positive.
Reply Quote
"That was only Zarkun, and UBD is fine with the whole death thing."
Reply Quote
Then why did he leave smart one? Because of what was being said in there that involves the latter."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]