StarCraft® II

Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 6)

No, I'd rather you get off your "poor pity me" pedestal and be a f*cking adult. Seriously, you won't get anywhere in life if you keep saying I can't. You don't have friends because you choose not to, not because you can't. You don't have a gf because you choose not to, not because you can't. Stop using your f*cking shyness as an excuse and get a life. YOU make it happen, not anyone else.
Reply Quote
You are disturbed by this sort of "virtual killing"? This is a very harmless community and we are all just RPing when we do that. There's a lot worse forms of "virtual killing" in the internet and media.
Reply Quote
...I've tried, I really have, time and time again I have tried. And when I try to speak to others, no words come out. I have tried, and at least I am instead of just choosing not to like you are saying...

And that really was a hit below the belt... I think I'm done for the night.
Reply Quote
Maybe you'll hear us if we hit you below the belt, because you don't hear anything else we've said.
Reply Quote
CR....listen, nobodies life is perfect. You can't go around feeling sorry for yourself because you're a pessimist. You choose to be the way you are, you choose to not try and get to know people...you bring up depressing stuff in the stupidest times and for the stupidest reasons. You purposefully look at things in a bad light, you have to try to do that.

You need to try, if nothing else, TRY to make friends before complaining that you can't. Put some effort into it, make your life better! You can't get everything handed to you, sorry, but that's how it is. You have a life that's a hell of a lot better than most in this world, so take advantage of it.
Reply Quote
And when I try to speak to others, no words come out.

He needs more confidence in himself.
Reply Quote
12/26/2012 07:56 PMPosted by smylez
And when I try to speak to others, no words come out.

He needs more confidence in himself.
"No sh!t, Sherlock."
Edited by ShadowFury on 12/26/2012 8:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sometimes the obvious needs to be said. Your agressive language isn't quite helping either.
Reply Quote
I shouldn't have said it how I did, but it's become unhealthy.
Reply Quote
Hmmm... seems like I missed the important stuff while I was away...

Raven... when you get back and see this... I understand that you're just trying to shift the blame. You don't want to put it all on yourself, because then you'll feel guilty about it and hate yourself.
You're going to have to do it sometime. Take reflection on how you've done things wrong along the way, study what didn't work, and then through a process of trial-and-error, nail it down.

You know... I do have a bit of faith in you, mainly because you've put yourself down so much. It means that if you've placed yourself so low, if you were to raise yourself up, you could do a lot more than you think, which, in a way, makes me a bit more confident in your ability to set yourself straight. ^^
Reply Quote
Aw, inspiring words from a claimant to power and an USURPER of the great... verily, I say unto thee: Read my post on page 25 of the Inn, for there ye may find aught of interest.
Reply Quote
And I'm sorry that this conversation isn't on DA... do to earlier events... And I'm sorry if I had tried and not having much success at all. :\

It's just that I'm... afraid. Afraid that everyone will hate me, afraid that I will be rejected by others. I can just be... really emotional and sensitive at times. It's who I was ever since I was born. Plus I'm a homebody, or as some would say... A momma's boy as well.
Reply Quote
And I'm back. Glad to be able to make my own posts again.
Reply Quote
I shake Kroger's hand and give him a Zeratul. "On the house. Welcome back."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]